Author Topic: Trust  (Read 4376 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Those that stand for nothing, fall for anything.
    • View Profile
Re: Trust
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2021, 08:10:48 PM »

What I would say is I know the dialogue between Trust board and the chairman is not what it could be, as evidenced by the fact that the Trust is still sitting on £3.5K of supporters generated money for ground development waiting for the club to put forward what they would like this money to be spent on.  The GDF (which is not a Trust scheme, nor Trust money but the Trust board administer it because, as noted above, they are a regulated organisation) previously paid money towards the new turnstyles at the away corner but for whatever reason this never really became the bridge between the club and the Trust/supporters that it could have been.

Tony, my understanding of the current situation and the GDF is that the Trust informed the Club that they just need instructions from Mark at the Club with regards to how to get the money to them, but they have not been contacted as yet.
.....when the teeth are ok, but the gums gotta go.

Loopy,linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2021, 09:25:18 PM »
Thanks Tony 

haha You are right the club and trust relationship is not what it could be, I am beginning to see why !!! If that blue and gold guy is involved.

To the post, I elaborated somewhat ,but like others was keen to know if the trust would help the club in these times, understanding that they may not of course feel it safe enough to do so. Just an answer yes we can or no we cant help. THATS IT.

Facebook holds the same question ,

Thanks
realist those on trust committee are only interested in one thing and thatís gaining control of the club. Some on here said fans should vote with their feet and not attend when buster got the club the trust were outraged that buster got it theyíre still as bad that Cleeve has the club as ive said their sole purpose is to try and gain control of the the club they will have no interest in helping it through these unprecedented times ,I be surprised if moderates will allow this post as they have taken it upon themselves to moderate my post and deny freedom of speech

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2021, 09:40:26 PM »
How far have the Club got in their latest round of asking for money and how much is the target Loopy?  Must be a good few quid by now with the announcement of the two very generous high 4 figure amounts.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2021, 09:45:59 PM »
Loopy not denying you freedom of speech, you are allowed an opinion - I would just like some of your claims substantiated.
In the twenty-plus years this forum has been running there has only been one case where solicitors have been involved. I would prefer to have no more.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Those that stand for nothing, fall for anything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2021, 09:55:45 PM »
Loopy not denying you freedom of speech, you are allowed an opinion - I would just like some of your claims substantiated.
In the twenty-plus years this forum has been running there has only been one case where solicitors have been involved. I would prefer to have no more.

You should tell them the full story. Iím sure that Loopy and maybe others would find it interesting.
.....when the teeth are ok, but the gums gotta go.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2021, 07:16:52 AM »
Loopy, the only outrage I recall when Buster took over, was the man himself down at the Lynnsport meeting. Remember I take it you was there.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2021, 10:59:05 AM »
I donít get involved with the financial discussions on here because I donít know anywhere near enough to enable me to enter a relevant point.  However, it needs to be re-iterated that the financial difficulties at the club are almost entirely the result of bad luck.  The Chairman and Managers have done a magnificent job of putting this club on the football map, and I sincerely hope they maintain their interest in making even more progress.  The Pandemic is the cause of the problems.  I believe the KL crowd showed, particularly in the York match, that we would have no problem competing in this league were the crowd allowed back in.  If we can hang on until then, I believe the attendances might well be amongst the highest in the league, if we are competitive against the ďbigĒ clubs.  Then all should turn in our favour on the financial front. 

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2021, 11:15:56 AM »
I donít get involved with the financial discussions on here because I donít know anywhere near enough to enable me to enter a relevant point.  However, it needs to be re-iterated that the financial difficulties at the club are almost entirely the result of bad luck...   

Sorry Dilly, but having said you don't know enough to get involved you then make a statement that doesn't square with the information that is in the public domain.  We still don't have details of the loss incurred in the NLN promotion season, nor obviously the current season, but the position at the end of the step 3 promotion season certainly wasn't 'magnificent'.  Yes, lots of progress has been made on the pitch under SC/IC but it was very clear well before the pandemic that the off pitch operation was lagging behind and falling short of what was required and unfortunately COVID has brutally exposed those weak foundations.

Fingers crossed we still have a club when the 2021/22 season kicks off and hopefully crowds will be back at the Walks to support the team at whatever level we find ourselves at and hopefully all parties who have the good of KLTFC at heart can find a way to work together.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2021, 05:08:45 PM »
Stephen Cleeve mentioned on the Stream this afternoon that the figure was approx £15000 so far.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Attack is the Best Form of Defence. (It works for the Military which is also a Team.)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2021, 05:16:45 PM »
Stephen Cleeve mentioned on the Stream this afternoon that the figure was approx £15000 so far.

2 x 5000 donations, 40 x 300 pledges, Terry's go fund me at about 1600? :dontknow:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal