Author Topic: Norwich City  (Read 1407 times)

gs50

• View Profile
Norwich City
« on: February 25, 2021, 04:55:23 PM »
Only A while ago Stuart Webber was saying how important the relationship between the Two clubs.
Perhaps they could help somehow.

Realist

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Norwich City
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 06:10:08 PM »
I do not think he thought it was that important, he was just saying the right thing at the right time.

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 03:31:16 PM »
Considering the closer links between the 2 clubs, how about Mr Webber and Delia donating 100k ,with the option at the end of the 2021/22 season they can sign Sonny Carey. This lad is obviously going places and if he continues his progress he could be an asset to NCFC , he is the next George Thomson/ FBT for the club finance wise IMO

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 04:07:39 PM »
Best proposal I have seen since the real problems started. Think 100k bit on cheap side.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 06:08:28 PM »
The new Georgie Thompson ?  He is playing at League two ( one up from where we are) at Harrogate Town.  Hardly compares to Norwich who next season will be plying their trade at Premiership level.

We saw with Simon Power, released by Norwich,  the standard they would be looking at.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »
Considering the closer links between the 2 clubs, how about Mr Webber and Delia donating 100k ,with the option at the end of the 2021/22 season they can sign Sonny Carey. This lad is obviously going places and if he continues his progress he could be an asset to NCFC , he is the next George Thomson/ FBT for the club finance wise IMO

As good as Carey is, and I would agree that he is the most likely of the squad to go onto bigger things, I think that is unlikely to be with Norwich so why would they 'donate' 100K, I am sure they have better things to finance - they haven't had fans in either this season and they will have to fund improvements to their own squad next year.

I think a more practical solution (for both parties) would be for Norwich to offer us 2-3 u23 loanees for the rest of the season.  Essentially very little cost to them but could be a big help to us in getting a side out for the rest of the season.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 06:44:43 PM »
Excellent suggestion Tony

Norwichlinnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2021, 05:02:15 PM »

How deluded are some fans? If Norwich saw promise in Carey then they would of already signed him from us.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2021, 05:33:23 PM »
Shows slot more promos than Mair

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal