Author Topic: Saturday Weymouth at home. The last one.  (Read 1292 times)

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Saturday Weymouth at home. The last one.
« on: February 25, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
So Saturday seemingly is the last game of the 20/21 season for Kings Lynn.

Letís hope that as many people as possible buy the streaming and a programme.   Letís see the season out on a high, as supporters.

On the Field letís hope the team deliver as well on the back of the thumping handed out to Barnet.

Letís hope we are all back again in August in which ever League we find ourselves.   The important thing is we are back.

Have to admire Stephen Cleeve for making a stand against the National League.  All credit to the man for standing up for what he believes in and sticking to his principles and not loading the Club up with even more debt.

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: Saturday Weymouth at home. The last one.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 07:45:55 PM »
If it is the last game of the season a performance/result like Tuesday would be most welcome.

Looking forward to watching the stream.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 07:51:01 PM »
400k in pledges before the next game ( after Weymouth) is massive Paul.  Can you see that amount being offered ?  Surely SC wonít want to go ahead this time without the guarantee he can get to the end.  Once bitten and all that.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 07:55:19 PM »
All I can say is Iíve done what I can. Brought streams and programmes this season, and bits from the club shop to help the club.

Have you done the same Mallard?

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 08:03:32 PM »
I canít say I have supported the Club this season in the same way as you have Paul.  Hopefully I can offer more, going forward for the future.

I have offered to do a couple of fund raisers but on both occasions stoney silence in reply.  I can at least say I tried

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 08:07:03 PM »
Donít forget to buy your stream on Saturday then. Not like we can do much else at the moment!

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 07:33:25 PM »
Is there a Programme being produced for the game ?  As it may well be the last one. Would be good to get hold of one.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 01:53:15 PM »
Re Weymouth - The Dilly team must be ďno changesĒ from the Barnet team.  What a season this could have been, but wasnít, through no fault of anyone, except arguably the selfish buggers who put their own enjoyment before the National need....  COYL...

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 02:39:43 PM »
Is there a Programme being produced for the game ?  As it may well be the last one. Would be good to get hold of one.

I haven't seen a link for a programme, has anyone else?  Maybe it just got too expensive to produce with a low uptake from fans?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal