Author Topic: Help the Linnets!  (Read 5259 times)

somerset linnet

• View Profile
Re: Help the Linnets!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 11:26:22 AM »
I found the just giving page so easy to use. I hope it makes the £2000 very soon Jesus. :scarf: :scarf:

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 07:26:53 PM »
Dilly has chucked his £300 in, so you can too !.....   Many of us have saved a Bob or two for a year now, so, only if you can of course, if enough cough up we might enjoy the season of our lives next year !!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2021, 12:53:03 AM »
Almost at £2000 now.
Give it a push!

Gordon Chilvers

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2021, 06:53:13 PM »
Did anyone see on the Anglia news on Friday night the locals of Ampthill in Bedfordshire (yes i hear you say who? and where?) have quickly raised £75000 for their little rugby club. Can be done.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 06:28:37 PM »
Anyone got any idea how the club are doing with pledges etc? :bankrupt: :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2021, 06:29:51 PM »
P.S. Justgiving page only needs another 135 pounds to top 2000. :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2021, 08:14:47 AM »
https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/stephen-cleeve-kings-lynn-town-column-7822902

Sounds like the appeal has been well supported.  Big plus no mention of SC having taken out the Sports England Loan, on behalf of the Club

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2021, 11:47:29 AM »
Interesting that Mr Cleeve is concerned about being behind with the design for next season's kit.

My first thought was, is this really a priority right now, in the current situation?

On reflection though maybe a (hopefully) packed Walks in August equals lots of footfall through the club shop and an important revenue stream, so maybe the design is important!

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2021, 12:28:08 PM »
.....and the shirt sponsorship is a vital part of the income stream

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2021, 01:09:04 PM »
We could even see another "biggest sponsorship deal in the history of the Club".   :dontknow:
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2021, 01:09:39 PM »
 :farmer: :oldman" So nice to see a certain RORY McCAULEY has pledged money to this fund, just shows how at home and pleased this man is too pull on the LINNETS shirt. Good on you RORY, and hopefully we will have a squad that you can be a part of again next season all being well. TOP MAN.  :oldman" :farmer: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2021, 01:12:19 PM »
:farmer: :oldman" So nice to see a certain RORY McCAULEY has pledged money to this fund, just shows how at home and pleased this man is too pull on the LINNETS shirt. Good on you RORY, and hopefully we will have a squad that you can be a part of again next season all being well. TOP MAN.  :oldman" :farmer: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Yes, I noticed that too.

Well done that man!   :thanks:
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
Interesting that Div two clubs can sign talented players at £400 a week.  What will that mean for National League and Kings Lynn in particular.   Would think it would be a challenge for IC to pull together a 20 man squad for 8k a week.   Still
With the rabbits he has pulled out of the hat to get us to the end of the season, he certainly is well up to that challenge. 

Getting quality like Jackson in for next to nothing could become the norm then ?

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2021, 01:53:22 PM »
Problem is Mall that will feed all the way down, right down to us..... we will literally be playing for peanuts before long ! Btw Dilly, before you pick today's team, it's really important you know I have passed a late fitness test......no.longer a nipster, but still 6ft 4 !!

Dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2021, 02:01:16 PM »
Cant help feeling that alot of these financial issues regarding NL NLN and NLS teams goes right back to the ridiculous decision that was taken last year to class them as "elite".
Clearly that is not and never will be the case.
Elite if that is a valid term to use, I have my doubts, should start at League 2.....imo

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal