Author Topic: Help the Linnets!  (Read 5929 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile

Loopy,linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Help the Linnets!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 10:37:06 AM »
How about trust using thousands they sitting on

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 12:25:49 PM »
Statement or question Loopy ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 12:44:58 PM »

I for one as alleged spokesperson for the Trust refuse to remove all of those white fivers I creamed off the club from beneath my mattress! :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 12:59:11 PM »

That's helpful.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 01:35:06 PM »
Without knocking anyone trying to raise money for the club, I do wonder why an individual raising money has been able to attract donations that presumably the people paying them were unwilling (or maybe they thought unable) to donate direct to the club.  Maybe it's a generational thing and I am just not part of the 'crowdfunding' generation?

I am also at a loss as to why we haven't heard anything from the Friends of the Linnets when their whole MO is to find ways and means of fans helping to support the club financially

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 01:53:37 PM »
Without knocking anyone trying to raise money for the club, I do wonder why an individual raising money has been able to attract donations that presumably the people paying them were unwilling (or maybe they thought unable) to donate direct to the club.  Maybe it's a generational thing and I am just not part of the 'crowdfunding' generation?

I am also at a loss as to why we haven't heard anything from the Friends of the Linnets when their whole MO is to find ways and means of fans helping to support the club financially

I ended up donating through the just giving as I tried numerous occasions to donate via the clubs website and it wouldn't accept my payment. :bankrupt: :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 04:10:58 PM »
Will Loopy eventually be unmasked? Perhaps he should appear on the Masked Singer?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 04:34:50 PM »
Will Loopy eventually be unmasked? Perhaps he should appear on the Masked Singer?

Not too difficult if you read similar threads on the Facebook page? :laughcry: :laughcry:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 06:27:55 PM »

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 10:35:48 AM »
Now over £1500 raised.
Any more please?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2021, 11:47:36 AM »
By my reckoning,with the donations,the pledges and Terrys sterling work should be about twenty grand raised this week? :scarf:

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2021, 01:37:24 PM »
Yes, so only another £80k to survive if Lynn stop now, or £280k if they continue playing !!!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2021, 12:44:14 PM »
Please donate, try to get it up to £2000!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2021, 01:20:46 AM »
Over£1700 now.
Keep donating please. 👍💙💛

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal