Author Topic: Two more in  (Read 2575 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Two more in
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2021, 12:12:38 PM »
Can't agree with you Dilly, my friend,  re Fox, seemed to be pulled out of position and missing too many times when needed to block a cross or shot. Do agree re Pedro, but I suspect that avenue has been and gone.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2021, 12:41:24 PM »
Iím with you KES.  I thought Fox got found out on the defensive side of the game.  Looked good going forward but you need both sides of the game.

Think the Pedro scenario has been done to death.  IC/PB thought Mair was the better keeper and itís their  decision that counts.  Who knows how Street would have performed at step 1.  I guess we will never know,

Itís tough when a club legend leaves, but thatís the way it is.  Both parties have moved on

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 01:52:42 PM »
Obviously Norwich see that young Archie has a big future.

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/archie-mair-contract-norwich-city-7850294

Non League

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2021, 04:06:45 PM »
He'll be either on a FL loan next season, or will play a season of U23 before getting a FL loan. 100% won't be in non league, so either Lynn get another keeper on loan from somewhere or have to spend big to get a keeper in.

wearywillie

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2021, 04:32:42 PM »
Whilst in no way denying that Archie Mair is an outstanding prospect, personally I don't consider he was the right fit for a newly promoted team to National League. Whatever the Pedro problem was that ship has long since sailed. Next season would like to see an experienced keeper brought in as top priority. A keeper not afriad to shout at and bully the defenders in front of him into shape, a keeper to consider anything into the six yeard box to be his responsibility. Where would such a keeper be found ?  Like our current loanee Richardson, Josh Pope is playing at step 4 just down the road at Soham Town. Just think the game that Wrexham keeper Dibble played at the Walks and he was only their second choice.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2021, 05:32:23 PM »
Another one in https://www.kltown.co.uk/2021/03/26/lynn-adds-midfielder-to-squad/

Ethan Coleman, midfielder came through Reading u18s/23s then at Brackley at the start of this season.  Without knowing anything about him, I think it would be fair to view him as a 'combative' midfielder - 3 league appearances, 3 bookings!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2021, 05:58:18 PM »
Nope -  22 appearances, scoring once.
Can't always rely on soccerbase!

On loan for the rest of the season or until 1st May depending on whose Twitter feed you read.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2021, 06:16:06 PM »
Sorry  :nilpoints:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2021, 11:08:13 AM »

Another one in https://www.kltown.co.uk/2021/03/26/lynn-adds-midfielder-to-squad/

Very well thought of at Brackley apparently.

I wonder if we will also see Brackley's Aaron Phillips if Smith and Richards are not available.   :dontknow:
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2021, 11:42:56 AM »
A right-back who can also play on the left, 61 appearances for Coventry City but seems to have been warming the bench at Brackley.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2021, 01:36:47 PM »
Lady Footballer will know if anymore coming in predicted Davies a few days before he was anounced. Are Smith and Richards injured or furloughed.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal