Author Topic: Alty  (Read 494 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Alty
« on: March 23, 2021, 06:20:28 PM »
Gash and Jackson leading the forward line tonight......I hope Davies gets good game time tonight ( named as sub )

TonyM

• View Profile
Re: Alty
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 06:31:50 PM »
Two genuine forwards up top for the first time in a while.  I assume we will be lining up something like

Richardson
     McFadden, Smith, Baggott
Howard, Clunan, Richards, Denton
                   Carey
              Gash, Jackson

Without seeing the new lads that doesn't look a bad lineup and the bench also looks a bit more balanced with the new lads coming in which will give IC some options at least.

KES80

• View Profile
Re: Alty
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 09:08:14 PM »
Very disappointing score line tonight........before the game I had a feeling we might win, given Alty's poor run of form. Difficult and unfair to be too negative, given the current circumstances.

I personally felt we lined up pretty defensively, given who we were playing tonight...3 central defenders and then two older stalwarts upfront......I guess that Davies is working his way back to match fitness, but when fit would like to see him and Gyasi have more minutes on the pitch. We already know what Michael Gash can do. I accept there has to be loyalty to the likes of Gash( a great servant to the club) and Jackson for being willing to play for us and so they deserve plenty of match time.

Our shots seem  to keep hitting the frame of the goal.......can everyone lower their sights 4 inches please

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal