Author Topic: Today's stream  (Read 600 times)

Tupist

• View Profile
Today's stream
« on: April 10, 2021, 10:52:06 AM »
Hi, I had a little flirtation,!! with   some of you a few weeks ago. Anyway seeking help for Derbyshire thickos. A number of people are voicing concern on our .message board that they can't register with this afternoons stream. Any guidance would be appreciated. Cheers

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Today's stream
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »
Just got a friend to register, can't do it myself as I'm already there, and it seems OK it just has quirks.

Firstly register - not user friendly and that it doesn't seem to tell you you have been successful but you will know if you have registered because if you go in again to register with the same details it will tell you that you already exist!
Then use the link https://streaming.insightfour.com/stream/VjF3OXRR and it should be OK.

Tupist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 12:12:58 PM »
Thank you, link posted on our message board. Cheers

Oh and if you could kidnap Kiwomya for a couple of hours pre kick off it would also be appreciated.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 05:27:52 PM »
More 'technical difficulties' with the stream today than at an other point in the season but I guess the vast majority of the 1000+ who watched today won't be coming back anyway as they are likely to be Chesterfield fans given how many our 'usual' streams attract, gives some indication of what we are up against on and off the pitch now we are NL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal