Author Topic: Stockport 13.4.21  (Read 929 times)

TonyM

• View Profile
Stockport 13.4.21
« on: April 13, 2021, 03:18:14 PM »
Tough trip tonight, particularly after the loss of Mitchell and to a lesser extent Davies who might now have featured more with Kairo's departure.  Somehow IC needs to turn the squad he has at his disposal into a competitive eleven but it looked pretty difficult on Saturday once McFadden went off and will he be risked tonight even if he did get the all clear from the QE on Saturday evening.

My team (for what it is worth)

Robinson
Howard, Fleming, Baggott, Denton
         Coleman, Payne
      King, Carey, Babos
               Gash

I think Coleman and Howard have shown they are more than capable at step 1, Babos had a good game Saturday in his first start but still question marks about the fitness of King, Gyasi and Kiwomya as I don't think any of them can play a full 90 minutes at NL level.

rod

• View Profile
Re: Stockport 13.4.21
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 04:41:00 PM »
https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/the-full-story-of-paddy-maddens-move-to-stockport-county-from-fleetwood-town-3167422

Gives added emphasis to the degree of difficulty?

Coming back.with a point would probably be the result of the season and would confirm that I C can probably also walk on water?

Owldtup

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 07:54:34 PM »
The Linnets playing lovely football, excellent performance 1st half except for the goal. Really good unbiased commentary to boot.

poshlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 10:13:22 PM »
Bloody good effort this evening, made them look ordinary in the first half. COYL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal