Author Topic: Tuesday v Solihull  (Read 1276 times)

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
Tuesday v Solihull
« on: May 26, 2021, 11:27:38 AM »
Thought we more than  matched  slightly unlucky not to get the three points.Well done to all the players  the management  and the fans good nights football.

TonyM

• View Profile
Re: Tuesday v Solihull
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 01:59:56 PM »
Good effort shown by all the lads, not sure what IC sees in Gyasi or Kiwomya and, for me, I would prefer to have seen Alfie Payne in the lineup to encourage us to play a bit more football, thought we looked far more dangerous with the ball on the deck as their giant centre halves looked comfortably when we went long but maybe IC still doesn't trust the pitch / this group of players not to 'overplay' and get caught?

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »
All about getting to the end of the season Tone.  Build over 6 weeks a team that is one IC has recruited and will play how he wants to on the opening day.
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 02:22:10 PM »
No explanation for the absence of McAuley, is he one of the first of the clear out?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Badger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 02:55:22 PM »
I have seen (or heard on a Live Stream that McAuley is on contract for next season.  The only other name I heard last night was that Clunan is as well.  Add McFadden that is the only names I know of for sure.   I hope Barrows and Richards are.

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 03:12:31 PM »
SC mentioned last night there are 11 in the present squad that have another year on their contract but I am sure all is up for debate

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal