Author Topic: Norwich  (Read 1111 times)

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
Norwich
« on: June 18, 2021, 07:44:03 PM »
 :scarf: Daniel Farke will be bringing his 1st team players to the Walks on July 16th with a 7pm kick off.
Hopefully this will put a few pennies back into the club. This will be Norwich’s first pre season friendly and hopefully a sell out match for KLTFC. I feel confident we will be able to sell all the tickets we are allowed to sell with these being near neighbours, hopefully COVID-19 restrictions will be easing and a good evening can be had by all.  :scarf: :farmer: :oldman"

Gordon Chilvers

• View Profile
Re: Norwich
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 04:56:28 PM »
Hi Dazza, is July the 16th not before the possible next lifting of restictions which i work out as being the 19th unless there is serious drops in infection rate which doesn't look good at the moment.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 05:11:28 PM »
I think the same as MK Dons there will only be 25% ground capacity allowed in for the Norwich game. So by the time you factor in all the staff etc from each side that maybe close to a 1000 tickets available.

As the MK Tickets are priced at £17 for the stand I would imagine the Norwich game will be £20.  Premier League side attracts Premier League prices.

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 06:11:50 PM »
Hi Dazza, is July the 16th not before the possible next lifting of restictions which i work out as being the 19th unless there is serious drops in infection rate which doesn't look good at the moment.
Hi Gordon , I did state hopefully we will be able to sell out all the tickets we are allowed, subject to COVID-19.
Things change daily at the moment with this government and Covid-19, let’s wait and see.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 05:10:29 PM »
It would have been great to see the ground full and bringing in a much needed income just what the doctor ordered, but alas due to this new variant of the Covid it does not look likely which is a great shame

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 05:38:19 PM »
Stricter and more timely border controls required !
Let's hope the penny has finally dropped, so we can all move forward with more certainty

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 07:01:09 PM »
People blatantly breaking social distancing rules, as if they were exempt from them, don't help the situation.
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 08:27:05 PM »
And being encouraged to do so.   You reap what you sow.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 09:13:22 PM »
And being encouraged to do so.   You reap what you sow.

I'll second that!
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal