Author Topic: Season ticket  (Read 2031 times)

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
Season ticket
« on: August 09, 2021, 01:41:13 PM »
Help please! Can anyone tell me when paid for season tickets can be collected.
I tried ringing the club but there doesn't seem to be anyone around?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Season ticket
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 02:14:02 PM »
Unless you can contact anyone in the meantime,I believe season tickets can be collected from the box office at home games.
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 02:25:27 PM »
Try an e-mail to zoe.sandle@kltown.co.uk
You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 04:15:57 PM »
Help please! Can anyone tell me when paid for season tickets can be collected.
I tried ringing the club but there doesn't seem to be anyone around?
cannot believe our season tickets are dearer than West Ham , Man city and Leicester City.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 04:42:15 PM »
Why can’t you believe it ?  We have a history under SC of over pricing most , if not everything.

How much are the programmes this year.  Last year they ranged from £15 down to a fiver.
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 05:05:20 PM »
Where were the programs sold at 15 pounds

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 05:21:38 PM »
Where were the programs sold at 15 pounds

On the club's website, just found this email confirmation from last year.

Please quote this in any future correspondence regarding this booking.If you have ordered tickets, they will be delivered in a separate email. This is your order confirmation.

Item   Type   Value
Yeovil Programme   Purchase £15.00
Sub Total   1 item(s)   £15.00

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 09:06:09 PM »
Why can’t you believe it ?  We have a history under SC of over pricing most , if not everything.

How much are the programmes this year.  Last year they ranged from £15 down to a fiver.
Unless I am mistaken they are Premiership  clubs we are Conference. Ridiculous amount to pay to watch my favourite club

YellowLinnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2021, 09:21:11 PM »
I just personally think SC has got his marketing all wrong. I would of considered a season ticket had it of been a couple of hundred pound or so. I pay for a Norwich season ticket too but that is premier league football so I expect the £440 a year which I pay. I personally won’t be attending many matches due to the inflated cost of everything fan related at KL Town.

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 11:43:25 AM »
Same here will be limiting to three matches only far too expensive

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2021, 11:50:46 AM »
I just personally think SC has got his marketing all wrong. I would of considered a season ticket had it of been a couple of hundred pound or so. I pay for a Norwich season ticket too but that is premier league football so I expect the £440 a year which I pay. I personally won’t be attending many matches due to the inflated cost of everything fan related at KL Town.

Find myself thinking similar. I started following Lynn about 8 years ago when I moved to the area, as it was significantly cheaper than following my boyhood club, and meant I could walk to the ground rather than drive/train. Then I fell in love with the club, and had a season ticket for 5/6 years. I’ve stomached some of the price rises under Cleeve, and kept buying my exponentially increasing season ticket. I didn’t get one last year, and at £600 for me and my 5 year old to get a seat for this season, I’ve decided against getting one this year. Will probably go to some of the Saturday games, but supporting a business (it’s not a club anymore) run by someone as unsavoury and untrustworthy as Cleeve is something I’m finding difficult to reconcile.

Gordon Chilvers

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 08:55:04 PM »

Find myself thinking similar. I started following Lynn about 8 years ago when I moved to the area, as it was significantly cheaper than following my boyhood club, and meant I could walk to the ground rather than drive/train. Then I fell in love with the club, and had a season ticket for 5/6 years. I’ve stomached some of the price rises under Cleeve, and kept buying my exponentially increasing season ticket. I didn’t get one last year, and at £600 for me and my 5 year old to get a seat for this season, I’ve decided against getting one this year. Will probably go to some of the Saturday games, but supporting a business (it’s not a club anymore) run by someone as unsavoury and untrustworthy as Cleeve is something I’m finding difficult to reconcile.
What a brilliant thread and posts that will be totally ignored by the one person who should not ignore it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal