Author Topic: Match tickets box office  (Read 2911 times)

Paul

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Match tickets box office
« on: August 12, 2021, 06:53:56 PM »
When do they Go on general sale does anyone know please

pc627

• View Profile
Re: Match tickets box office
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 07:18:48 PM »
Tickets are available on line, have been for some time.

Paul

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »
I know they have been available on-line,I was wondering when they will be selling them at box office for cash

happymondays

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 10:12:31 AM »
As a Kings Lynn fan for over 30 years I feel the need to clarify what I think is most fans position on next Saturdays game.The club has totally mismanaged the situation regarding ticket sales ,fan segregation, social media updates and general advertising and arrangements etc etc.I have been following the Southend forums and we as a club are seen as a bit of a joke.Away fans are the life blood of football and create an amazing atmosphere and should be welcomed and encouraged but also segregated.The magnitude of this league and all of the upcoming games should have come as no surprise to anyone especially the people running the club but it appears to be a calamity. As we know our fans do turn out for big games and I can guarantee there will be crowd issues especially in the main stand if somebody doesn't take control of this quickly.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 10:52:49 AM »
I can’t argue against I couldn’t have said it better myself all these things need to be ironed out and they will be on time

happymondays

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 11:20:33 AM »
The club has had a season with no crowds in grounds so more than enough time to have a plan in place.The warning signs were all there in previous big games.At present Southend fans are buying up home tickets at will and everyone knows it.The club had advertised 300 more away tickets were being released and then the offer was withdrawn without explanation.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 11:25:29 AM »
I can’t argue against I couldn’t have said it better myself all these things need to be ironed out and they will be on time

With respect Malcolm, I really can't see that you are in a position to say that.

You are the recently selected Chairman of the FOTL, and not a Club Official (the Supporters Club being Independent).

There's only one person that can sort these things out, as by the look of things he won't allow others to make any decisions. He seems reluctant to sort matters out himself at the moment, as can be demonstrated by recent social media activity (and comments elsewhere ) by people who usually "have the Chairman's back" and have previously been in regular contact with him.

If things are being done behind the scenes, then they need to inform the supporters, who are so clearly becoming very frustrated and disillusioned.

I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 11:28:14 AM »
The club has had a season with no crowds in grounds so more than enough time to have a plan in place.The warning signs were all there in previous big games.At present Southend fans are buying up home tickets at will and everyone knows it.The club had advertised 300 more away tickets were being released and then the offer was withdrawn without explanation.

I fear that the Club will take any money made available, irrespective of the source, and deal with any consequences later. If so, imho, that's not the way to run a full time professional football club.  :dontknow:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 11:30:42 AM »
If the Chairman needed help in organising a game with a huge crowd potential he needed have look any further than the areas top Sports Promoter.

Buster has all the experience and organisational experience to have help SC out.  Plus Staff who can deal with such events.  Who has SC got ? 

Saturday week looks an accident waiting to happen.  Only one person this will fall back on.

What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

happymondays

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 11:50:52 AM »
The solution is pretty simple
1/Section A in the main stand away fans only
2/Away standing to be extended behind the goal (Tennyson end)
3/More match day stewards
4/A well informed police force
What's difficult here lol

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2021, 11:54:16 AM »
B & G there is nothing going on behind any ones back, it just takes time. In fact I have just been talking to a gentleman who is going to look into fans being able to join the club online. Like I’ve said before I don’t have a magic wand and as for you saying people are getting delusional it’s a bit early to come out with that, I think you need to cut us a bit of slack

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 12:13:02 PM »
B & G there is nothing going on behind any ones back, it just takes time. In fact I have just been talking to a gentleman who is going to look into fans being able to join the club online. Like I’ve said before I don’t have a magic wand and as for you saying people are getting delusional it’s a bit early to come out with that, I think you need to cut us a bit of slack

You've lost me again Malcolm.

Firstly, I never said anything was going on behind anyone's back!

Secondly, who do you mean by "us"? The Club or the FOTL?

I didn't mention the FOTL who you are involved with as a representative of the supporters, and you are not a Club official so you can't speak for them when you say "us".

Thirdly, I didn't say people were getting delusional!

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2021, 12:21:45 PM »
I do think people are getting fed up with not getting answers to a variety of question.  You only have to look at the last few threads to see the number of questions with nothing coming out of the Club.

Was reading a tweet from J Heaphy ( handling a lot of the PR’s coming out) and even he is saying he’s getting nothing from the Club powers that be.

Malc, if you have a direct line to SC maybe you could get some answers that are giving the fans concern.  Even you can’t be happy with what’s currently going on.
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2021, 12:47:19 PM »
B &G I suggest you read what you said again in the last line

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 12:56:22 PM »
B &G I suggest you read what you said again in the last line

No Malcolm, I would suggest you do!

Maybe you do not understand the difference between the word I posted and the word you did!

Any chance of answering the question I raised by explaining who you mean by "us"?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal