Author Topic: Dover  (Read 1246 times)

KES80

• View Profile
Dover
« on: August 13, 2021, 08:51:33 PM »
Two of their camp have Covid and next Saturday's opener v Solihull has been postponed

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • One pill makes you larger one pill makes you small
    • View Profile
Re: Dover
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 09:12:00 PM »
Wrexham v Yeovil off as well.

Here we go!

:banghead;
When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 09:31:35 PM »
Covid is in Yeovil camp..........could possibly impact Lynn's second fixture

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 09:34:32 PM »
Still time  for others to be called off before next Saturday

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 09:39:36 PM »
Hope the refund machine has plenty of ink in it!
When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. The pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 09:41:09 PM »
Refunds ?  What are they

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 01:20:13 AM »
What’s really Amoying me is the people who won’t have the jabs and end up dead but before that they have helped spread the virus killing more people rant over

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 08:12:30 AM »
What’s really Amoying me is the people who won’t have the jabs and end up dead but before that they have helped spread the virus killing more people rant over

I ask all these anti-vac to look at their loved ones be it wife , husband , son , daughter or best friend… and I’ll say imagine they’re taken to hospital because of an illness and  because of the no visitors rule and for two weeks you can never visit them and one morning you’ll get a call that they’ve past away  …. Happened to me and my family and I wouldn’t wish that pain /heartache on anyone  ..

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 08:43:26 AM »

I ask all these anti-vac to look at their loved ones be it wife , husband , son , daughter or best friend… and I’ll say imagine they’re taken to hospital because of an illness and  because of the no visitors rule and for two weeks you can never visit them and one morning you’ll get a call that they’ve past away  …. Happened to me and my family and I wouldn’t wish that pain /heartache on anyone  ..

Fully agree. The shameful action of some people during lockdown restrictions mustn't be forgotten. Spreading the virus through pure selfishness. Too many thought the rules should apply to others and not them. For example going to football matches when they know they should not have done.

Everyone needs to play their part all the time. We still need to, even though restrictions have been lifted.

newlinnet2019

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 09:22:31 AM »

What annoys me is when people make comments like this.

Could it not be those that have been double vaxxed, that think they are 100% safe to go around mixing freely without taking certain precautions, that also spread the virus.

Having the vaccine DOES NOT stop you contracting the virus or from spreading it.

I suggest, Mr Hill, that you should avoid going to football matches forthwith in case you encounter the many unvaccinated fans that might be there. And just in case you think otherwise, I've had mine.

Rant over!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2021, 10:22:46 AM »
But it’s people like your good self that’s not helping solve the problem of this deadly killing

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2021, 10:39:09 AM »
If you start making vacations, sorry I mean vaccinations, compulsory, it will be the thin edge of the wedge and soon there would be no need to move to China.

Everyone should be vaccinated, but making it compulsory is not the answer.

As is usually the case, education is the answer. That's obviously needed for all age groups,
An example, it was "compulsory"  that people did not go to football games during lockdown, but its common knowledge how some Chairmen and supporters ignored that.

Making it compulsory to be vaccinated would not (thankfully) work in the UK.

Would people report their neighbours if they knew they had not been jabbed? Can you imagine what that would lead to?

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2021, 11:02:13 AM »
BnG , would it be ok then to not report your neighbour if they had committed a murder ?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2021, 11:39:27 AM »
BnG , would it be ok then to not report your neighbour if they had committed a murder ?

Of course you would.

Don't you think there is a bit of a difference between a committing murder and not having a jab?  :laughcry:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2021, 01:24:55 PM »
Well if are spreading the virus and people who caught it off you die what do you call that then

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal