Author Topic: New Striker signed  (Read 1138 times)

Bluboy

• View Profile
Re: New Striker signed
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »
Always looking for a negative response B&G. A goal is a goal whether it be a penalty or some other way.
You’ve only just noticed ??  If we signed messi they’d  say he’s to old or  don’t score enough headers

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 10:47:43 PM »
Always looking for a negative response B&G. A goal is a goal whether it be a penalty or some other way.
You’ve only just noticed ??  If we signed messi they’d  say he’s to old or  don’t score enough headers

If we had signed Messi i wonder if his commercial potential would have been fully exploited? I very much doubt it.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 10:51:40 PM »

If we had signed Messi i wonder if his commercial potential would have been fully exploited? I very much doubt it.
All aboard the negative bus  :bus: :sad:

kenny r

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 11:53:34 PM »
If you think it's  negativity then it's  born out of frustration.

There is so much that could be done that supporters are willing and aching to be involved with but we have Sweet Fanny Adams.

And that will never change cos Mr C doesn't want to relate to the Common Man. Just 'Give me your money'.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2021, 08:21:20 AM »

Didn't you hear Rod? We only just missed out on his signature. He really wanted to come here but didn't fancy the away travelling.   :laughcry:
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2021, 08:24:56 AM »
Norm and Blue not everyone is on the SC. Tour Bus.  Ching Ching tickets please

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2021, 11:02:14 AM »

Is that Auntie Doris I see in the back set  :dontknow:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Attack is the Best Form of Defence. (It works for the Military which is also a Team.)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2021, 02:40:49 PM »

Is that Auntie Doris I see in the back set  :dontknow:  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Need to keep up with the times. Global warming dictates the bus is now a boat!
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal