Author Topic: Today.  (Read 613 times)

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Today.
« on: August 21, 2021, 09:43:09 AM »
I am trying to put a positive spin on today, but I'm having my worries. In the last 24 hours I have seen the club ask for turnstile men/woman, and Extra stewards needed. This is our biggest league game since York City, (with crowds). Its saying that 1500 Southend fans are coming, are we ready? I don't think so, as for the game itself, I'm going for 2-2, and 3500 att.

rod

• View Profile
Re: Today.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 11:56:03 AM »
I am trying to put a positive spin on today, but I'm having my worries. In the last 24 hours I have seen the club ask for turnstile men/woman, and Extra stewards needed. This is our biggest league game since York City, (with crowds). Its saying that 1500 Southend fans are coming, are we ready? I don't think so, as for the game itself, I'm going for 2-2, and 3500 att.

Has Joe Biden been hired to organise things?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • If you can't find God, at least find nature.
    • View Profile
Re: Today.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 02:39:06 PM »

Has Joe Biden been hired to organise things?

Come Rod. Be a bit more positive. It's not got that bad yet!  :laughcry:
If you choose to dance to the Devil's tune, don't blame others when your feet burn.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal