Author Topic: FA cup and FA trophy?  (Read 1492 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
FA cup and FA trophy?
« on: September 20, 2021, 01:26:54 PM »
Just a thought,but if we get drawn at home in any of the rounds I think the price should be dropped to 15 pounds? As the club has to give a percentage away would it not be better to price low and encourage spending on incidentals? Being that the club doesn't have to share the profit on beer and food could it gain? :dontknow:

Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
Re: FA cup and FA trophy?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 01:45:23 PM »
Just a thought,but if we get drawn at home in any of the rounds I think the price should be dropped to 15 pounds? As the club has to give a percentage away would it not be better to price low and encourage spending on incidentals? Being that the club doesn't have to share the profit on beer and food could it gain? :dontknow:

I would assume that the visiting Club would have to agree to the price reduction.
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 01:49:53 PM »

I would assume that the visiting Club would have to agree to the price reduction.

I feel it would attract a larger contingent of away supporters if the price was dropped,so a bit of an advantage for a visiting team? :dontknow:

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 02:05:00 PM »
Think prices are agreed between the two sides.

Gordon Chilvers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 07:33:46 PM »
lets hope we get drawn at home to a sensible club!
Also we will be sensible and put out a team to go through a few rounds and the rewards that go with it.
look at our FA Trophy demise last year. Total lack of respect to the competition (and rewards) and blew it at little old Hornchurch who i believe went on to win it at Wembley. It could of been us!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 09:45:52 AM »
This could be massive at £15 a head, get the old barbecue dusted off, burgers will fly off that at a decent price. :cheers: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal