Author Topic: Home/away seating  (Read 1278 times)

Mattydubster

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Home/away seating
« on: October 08, 2021, 10:26:55 AM »
Hi all.  I may be going to see Lynn tomorrow with my boys, this will be my first time since Covid..so it's been a while.  I just have a question - now the ticketing system is different on the website and you appear to actually buy your exact seat...I'm just wondering where the away fans are likely to be seating, just so I know where not to sit.

Thanks

Matthew

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
Re: Home/away seating
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 03:16:32 PM »
Normally they would sit in area A but that would be amongst King's Lynn supporters as well. I would go for area C which is probably made up of 95% Lynn supporters

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 07:15:43 PM »
Hi all.  I may be going to see Lynn tomorrow with my boys, this will be my first time since Covid..so it's been a while.  I just have a question - now the ticketing system is different on the website and you appear to actually buy your exact seat...I'm just wondering where the away fans are likely to be seating, just so I know where not to sit.

Thanks

Matthew

Given the high rates in Lynn, better off sitting with the away fans

fenlander

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 11:09:33 AM »
A bit late now Mattydubster, but hopefully you didn't base your seating decision on Marcus' advice. As of w/e 4/10/21, cases for King's Lynn & West Norfolk were 329 per 100,000, all obviously very sad, whilst Solihull had 439 per 100,000, equally sad.  Let's hope this is one set of statistics we can eventually put away. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal