Author Topic: Club prices Saturday.  (Read 1349 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Club prices Saturday.
« on: November 25, 2021, 03:09:21 PM »
I have just been informed that on Saturday between 12 and two the club bar will be offering drinks at 3 a pint,this includes the newly installed Guinness and Carling,all welcome. :cheers: :cheers:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Club prices Saturday.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 08:36:52 PM »
In Russia its vodka they sell cheap to keep the people happy and not ask questions

This is King's Lynn,people will drink cheap beer and still ask questions. :oldman" :cheers:
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 09:20:40 PM »
Just about the only thing that is 'cheap'.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 09:40:10 PM »

Entry price dropped,improved and cheaper food menu,now a drop in bar prices,should he put on a bus to pick people up? :bus: I am not his greatest fan,but he is trying? :dontknow:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 01:29:44 PM »
Pints of coke only 2 pounds as well. :cheers:

Curlydaisy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 04:09:37 PM »

Entry price dropped,improved and cheaper food menu,now a drop in bar prices,should he put on a bus to pick people up? :bus: I am not his greatest fan,but he is trying? :dontknow:

Definitely nice to see a slightly more positive post. Definitely someone is trying - and hes coming on board with some changes.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 11:19:59 AM »
Great pint of Guinness,I feel it went down well, girls done great job. :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • We cannot walk alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 12:40:45 PM »
Great pint of Guinness,I feel it went down well, girls done great job. :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:laughcry:

How much would a pint cost you in town these days?
Your life begins to end the day you become silent about things that matter.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 01:04:06 PM »

About 4.50. :cheers:

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • We cannot walk alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2021, 01:23:42 PM »

About 4.50. :cheers:

Really? Wow.!

I'm way out of touch with such things.

You'll be telling me that fags are a tenner for 20 next!

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 01:25:38 PM »
EDP. 1.90 on a Saturday

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • We cannot walk alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2021, 03:12:30 PM »
Jeez!

Do many people still buy newspapers?

I honestly dont think Ive done that for over 20 years.

Having said that, when I did buy them I wouldn't have ever bothered with that one. Nothing I have read on line in recent years times would make me want to either.

KES80

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 05:31:19 PM »
Gave up buying the EDP about 10 years ago.....tbh disappointed generally in the standard of journalism and reporting........ haven't seen anything on line to change that view recently :laughcry:

Did consider buying one when there was a run on loo roll, but fortunately didn't have to go there :laughcry:

Prior to Covid we used to buy a Weekend I ,once a week....it was on offer at a quid for a good while.

its probably much.more now.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 05:55:24 PM »
I buy it as an elderly parent likes to read a hard copy.

With regard to the standard, Lakey does his best  :hide:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal