Author Topic: V Dover  (Read 2358 times)

Re: V Dover
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2021, 10:50:16 PM »
Are the goals online anywhere to watch??

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2021, 08:18:29 AM »
Goals can be seen on BT Sport 7pm tonight

Thanks for the heads up. Was good to see the goals again, albeit to a backdrop of awful Strictly puns. At least that show finishes soon and the press will have to find a different angle for their headlines.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2021, 06:37:53 PM »
Attendance was 1 Down as I was away in Cornwall. However, as a Season Ticket Holder they still got their money.
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." — Winston Churchill

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2021, 08:08:13 PM »
Attendance was 1 Down as I was away in Cornwall. However, as a Season Ticket Holder they still got their money.

So you still got counted. :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2021, 09:53:07 AM »
Nice one
Thanks Worth watching that second one , over and over

unfortunately I'm not able to see bt so am still waiting for you tube version.

kenny r

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2021, 10:43:24 AM »
Try the FB Kings Lynn Supporters Group. I saw it yesterday when it just popped up without me searching for it. Or it might have popped up somewhere else given my level of competence with IT!

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2021, 10:57:24 AM »
Try the FB Kings Lynn Supporters Group. I saw it yesterday when it just popped up without me searching for it. Or it might have popped up somewhere else given my level of competence with IT!

Thanks Kenny I have the same issues with social media but thanks also to b & g who just beat you to it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal