Author Topic: Halifax Away - Tuesday 14th December  (Read 787 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Halifax Away - Tuesday 14th December
« on: December 13, 2021, 06:42:11 PM »
Halifax sitting in 5th position and looking good for Play Off's.

Can we see Lynn coming Home with 1Point  :dontknow:  or even 3Points   :dontknow: :dontknow:

As long as they put a good shift in and don't get thrashed I will be content.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." — Winston Churchill

KES80

Re: Halifax Away - Tuesday 14th December
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 06:56:31 PM »
3-2 to The Linnets :scarf:

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 06:58:28 PM »
A point would be great, three.....!!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 08:10:38 PM »
Tails should be up after Saturday,best I have seen the play this season,seemed like real commitment for the cause,manager like a whirling dervish on the touchline. I can see us coming away with a point from this game. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 01:13:40 PM »
I didn't go at the weekend so can't comment on how we played but if we take any more than a point from the next four games I would consider that a success in the context of this season and considering who the opposition are - these are really 'bonus' games.  Hopefully as TW spends a bit more time with the squad we will see some changes in personnel ready for the games that matter in January.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal