Author Topic: New Manager  (Read 1961 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • No tilting at Windmills.
    • View Profile
Re: New Manager
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2021, 03:12:19 PM »
The new Manager has been reported as saying he will bring 'leadership, integrity and morality' to the club.

Let's hope that fits in well with the Owner's operating philosophy.

If he's bringing it, he obviously does not think it was here before his arrival.   :dontknow:
History states that Nero fiddled, as Rome burned.

TonyM

• View Profile
Re: New Manager
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2021, 07:24:48 PM »
Finally caught up with the new manager's press conference, seems an interesting appointment.  I was a bit concerned that all of his managerial experience seems to be southern based given that there is a fair chance we will be playing NLN next year but article here https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-how-tommy-widdrington-dragged-3535715 would suggest he has a wider catchment of contacts and also explains the look in his eye when he says he wasn't 'Bristol based'.  I guess the big question is whether he really wants to go back to managing and whether he will miss the recruitment side, I hope SC realises he can't do both although you can never be sure what he is thinking. 

Certainly wish TW all the best and with his CV we can expect plenty of targets coming in although how easy it will be to move out some of those on multi year deals remains to be seen

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal