• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
Re: Tommy
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2022, 10:30:38 PM »
Just took his son on professional contract bang average player at best

Chairman would have to agreed it.   :dontknow:
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2022, 08:44:55 AM »
Just shows that the Chairman has bought into Tommy, come what May.  Then again the Contract is only till June this year, so maybe not.

I wonder what the ‘plan’ is, going forward,  once  Stephen accepts the inevitable? 
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2022, 10:30:04 AM »
I wonder what the ‘plan’ is, going forward,  once  Stephen accepts the inevitable?

If he's a Realist, I think he would have already accepted it.

With the departures, signings and the appointment of Tommy, my belief is that the 'plan' is already in operation.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2022, 10:35:15 AM »
I think he is realist.   What does that actually look like for next season though?   Full time or part time ?   What is the ambition, to consolidate at step 2 or look to throw a load of cash at it in the hope of getting back up to step 1?   Off the field what will he do to set up a team that could help share the load and generate income.   

None of this will be a walk in the park.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2022, 02:09:22 PM »
I think he is realist.   What does that actually look like for next season though?   Full time or part time ?   What is the ambition, to consolidate at step 2 or look to throw a load of cash at it in the hope of getting back up to step 1?   Off the field what will he do to set up a team that could help share the load and generate income.   

None of this will be a walk in the park.

I would like to think the past 24 months have been a dose of realism for SC and what 'success' would look like at KLTFC but I do fear that COVID will be used as a mitigating factor to gloss over some of the mistakes that have been made.  Personally I think we need, as fans, to be prepared to see the club revert to part-time and in all likelihood be mid-table, at best, in NLN next season based on what is likely to be another major overhaul of the squad this summer.  There are still lots of things to be improved (or just instigated) off the field and that has to take more of a priority than it has to date for the club to truly be capable of mounting a serious attempt to get back up to the NL imo. 

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2022, 04:46:16 PM »
he will always have a reason and an excuse for why he's failed and we will see excuses like covid and people letting him down.Covid has hit everyone so that out the window but he has been let down by people who should be helping him but thats his fault for getting people in who can't do the job but are cheap or hangers on.He wants to be professional on the field but anything will do seems to be the attitude for anything else.We most have the worst supporters club worst media worst fund raising in the league and worst food and drink until a a few weeks ago     d:ream

Are you a member of any supporters club for King's Lynn? :dontknow:
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2022, 08:01:00 PM »
Can she join up online yet Griss, or is that still proving a major problem ?

Gordon Chilvers

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2022, 08:06:09 PM »
he will always have a reason and an excuse for why he's failed and we will see excuses like covid and people letting him down.Covid has hit everyone so that out the window but he has been let down by people who should be helping him but thats his fault for getting people in who can't do the job but are cheap or hangers on.He wants to be professional on the field but anything will do seems to be the attitude for anything else.We most have the worst supporters club worst media worst fund raising in the league and worst food and drink until a a few weeks ago     d:ream
Jenny you missed worst COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT, WORST EVER USE OF THE BLUE AND GOLD CLUB for non football use, CLUB ORGANISED AWAY TRAVEL, WORST EVER RAPPORT WITH LOCAL BUSINESS, etc, etc.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2022, 08:35:35 PM »
Well we haven’t got the worst team in the NL, and the league table proves that.

:laughcry:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal