Author Topic: Kings Lynn FA charge  (Read 2216 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Kings Lynn FA charge
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2022, 09:30:26 PM »
Any chance we could see a comeback by Stan,rattle his buckets to help with the fine? :dontknow: :bankrupt:
They had come to a time when no one dared speak his mind, when fierce, growling dogs roamed everywhere, and when you had to watch your comrades torn to pieces after confessing to shocking crimes.

Sam Spade

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2022, 11:23:27 PM »
Lee Johnson also got a 4 match touchline ban (and £3000 fine) for a recent red card when he was Sunderland Manager.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • No tilting at Windmills.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2022, 11:42:32 PM »
It’s been pushed back until Monday as Tommy’s case took so long, apparently.

Have to feel for Tommy getting the stif a punishment.   Not like he threatened to bite anyone’s nose off !

Club fined £850. Chairman is asking for £5 donations if anyone is interested in contributing.

I don't know if its been covered elsewhere, but apparently Tommys fine was £550.
History states that Nero fiddled, as Rome burned.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2022, 12:37:47 AM »

Have to feel for Tommy getting the stif a punishment.   Not like he threatened to bite anyone’s nose off !

Club fined £850. Chairman is asking for £5 donations if anyone is interested in contributing.

I don't know if its been covered elsewhere, but apparently Tommys fine was £550.

See above post reference Stan? :bankrupt:
They had come to a time when no one dared speak his mind, when fierce, growling dogs roamed everywhere, and when you had to watch your comrades torn to pieces after confessing to shocking crimes.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2022, 09:35:17 AM »

See above post reference Stan? :bankrupt:

My personal view is that the bucket should be handed around the changing room first, to see what sort of response is received from the players. Chairman must be really pi**ed off with them over this one, and rightly so. Surround the Ref, and everyone knows what the result will be, heat of the moment or not.

A positive response from the players may even encourage a few more supporters to hand over a fiver.  :dontknow:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2022, 10:16:18 AM »
So the Chairman not only wants the fans paying for his hobby he wants his mistakes paid for as well.

Strange priorities these days.  Clubs has 3 full time Managers/Coaches plus a 25 man squad wage bill but still wants the fans to pay toward £1400 fines.   

Have a word with yourself Stephen.  It’s YOUR football Club

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2022, 10:32:22 AM »
What's the difference we had Culverhouse and Bastock  plus Simpson. If you read the tweet it says fans have asked if they could help with the fine.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2022, 11:15:39 AM »
Club website:

"Penalty Appeal

Help pay Tommy and the Clubs fine for complaining about the penalty that never was.

Thank you for your support".

I didn't realise that they were also asking for help in paying Tommy's fine. I thought it was just the one that the Club incurred.

Surely that's for him to pay personally, and not the Club?  :dontknow:

I thought the point of fines is to stop people re-offending. Its hardly likely to be a much of a deterrent if an individuals fines are paid for by others.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2022, 04:37:55 PM »
Hmm appeal for £850?  Times must be hard.  :countingmoney:

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2022, 06:13:04 PM »
I an sure I read that Mr Cleeve said it would cost £1500 to appeal, so if the managers fine is correct that's £2.900.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal