Author Topic: Grimsby Tuesday night  (Read 2391 times)

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Re: Grimsby Tuesday night
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2022, 08:49:54 AM »
Think Saturday’s game is pivotal to any ‘Great Escape’ plans.   Altrincham are 12 points ahead of us but a win for Lynn on Saturday narrows that gap to 9 points with Us having two games in hand on Altrincham, they must seem the likeliest target ( along with Muff).,

Hopefully the Clubs PR machine will kick in to attract a decent crowd.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Lies don't end relationships, the truth does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 11:08:33 AM »
Think Saturday’s game is pivotal to any ‘Great Escape’ plans.   Altrincham are 12 points ahead of us but a win for Lynn on Saturday narrows that gap to 9 points with Us having two games in hand on Altrincham, they must seem the likeliest target ( along with Muff).,

Hopefully the Clubs PR machine will kick in to attract a decent crowd.

Yep.

Unfortunately another Club "in the mix", Wealdstone, pulled a couple of points clear of us last night.
The greater the artist, the greater the doubt.
Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.

Gordon Chilvers

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 07:43:23 PM »
Don't think many expected to come away with a point tonight? :dontknow: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Great result, although im sure GC et al will blame Mr C for not coming away with all 3
If you are frightened by the truth being posted rather than listening to BULL**** then keep wearing your blinkers.
BTW great point last night the Linnets my team for the past 60 years.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2022, 10:04:19 PM »
Don't think many expected to come away with a point tonight? :dontknow: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Great result, although im sure GC et al will blame Mr C for not coming away with all 3
If you are frightened by the truth being posted rather than listening to BULL**** then keep wearing your blinkers.
BTW great point last night the Linnets my team for the past 60 years.

Gordon....well said!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2022, 11:42:18 PM »
Supporters now know its 99% bull but some will put up with anything if someone else is throwing money around and helping pay for their entertainment

I pay for my entertainment,does he pay for yours? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2022, 07:44:04 AM »
I’m hoping upon hope that this season will be a watershed.   Come the summer ( in whichever League we find ourselves) SC will evaluate the last two season and realise the mistakes that have been made and look at all parts of the Club to find a way forward.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal