Author Topic: The relegation Battle  (Read 2074 times)

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Re: The relegation Battle
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2022, 08:18:57 PM »
After today gap is now stretched to 15 points.  Never mind Tommy closing it.  Since Tommy came in itís even wider.  This despite all these players he has brought in.

Amazing that SC is still allowing him to look at bringing more players in.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2022, 09:09:17 PM »
Two in on trial next week.

Tommy trying to get some of our players to go out on loan but they are refusing to go.

Bit like the tail wagging the dog,cut their wage until they go! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Lies don't end relationships, the truth does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2022, 09:22:53 PM »
Two in on trial next week.

Tommy trying to get some of our players to go out on loan but they are refusing to go.

Bit like the tail wagging the dog,cut their wage until they go! :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

Contracts work both ways.
The greater the artist, the greater the doubt.
Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2022, 08:58:22 AM »
Was thinking at what stage do we accept the obvious, and stop bringing in players and recall /play what we actually have on our books that way TW know what we have for next season  .. flo , Gaza , tai etc and stop all these loan players coming in for a month or two and not even playing them ,I know we donít pay all the wages but letís start cutting costs now .. never saw Conner Browne , zain , the loanee illson , Fernandez , bird , Bowdry to name a few are  these drawing a wage as they donít seem in Tommy plans .. yes weíve got possibly 2 coming in and please let 1 be a forward but thatís to little to late I fear

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Lies don't end relationships, the truth does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2022, 09:24:08 AM »
Was thinking at what stage do we accept the obvious, and stop bringing in players and recall /play what we actually have on our books that way TW know what we have for next season  .. flo , Gaza , tai etc and stop all these loan players coming in for a month or two and not even playing them ,I know we donít pay all the wages but letís start cutting costs now .. never saw Conner Browne , zain , the loanee illson , Fernandez , bird , Bowdry to name a few are  these drawing a wage as they donít seem in Tommy plans .. yes weíve got possibly 2 coming in and please let 1 be a forward but thatís to little to late I fear

I can't see Tai returning, even if others do.
The greater the artist, the greater the doubt.
Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2022, 03:34:43 PM »
I haven't really seen much of us this season, what's been going wrong with Gold?
Is he not getting the service? Is he not getting into good positions? Has he been more of a target for. Knockdowns? Or is he simply not good enough?
My Tortoises are faster than him and could probably jump higher as well.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2022, 06:43:23 PM »
I haven't really seen much of us this season, what's been going wrong with Gold?
Is he not getting the service? Is he not getting into good positions? Has he been more of a target for. Knockdowns? Or is he simply not good enough?
My Tortoises are faster than him and could probably jump higher as well.

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal