Author Topic: Two new this week  (Read 1210 times)

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
Two new this week
« on: February 26, 2022, 09:06:08 AM »
 :farmer: :oldman"  Could someone please enlighten me on the two new players we were supposed to be having a look at all week in training, I have personally not heard anything from the club or indeed anyone else as to who they are. From Tommy’s press comments last week I assumed they were coming,but no more has been mentioned or is this just more bull——t for us to read and swallow, I am afraid I have lost faith in the whole set up at KLTFC, we as supporters are treated as mushrooms by the club , fed **** and kept in the dark. :oldman" :farmer:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Re: Two new this week
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 09:24:23 AM »
I get the feeling that to sign either/both of these two players was dependent on moving 3/4 out ( loan or otherwise).  Tommy has only managed to shift one. 
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 10:10:26 AM »
Presumably theres no money available to bring the two fully on board as Tommy has failed to move the players out on loan that he can't use at the moment.

Dazza, I'm sure there is an element of truth in what comes out ftom the Club, but yes, there's often so much BS as well, its sometimes hard to believe work out which is which.

It's a bit worrying that the Club still believe that the supporters still swallow it all. Those days are long gone.
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 10:41:55 AM »
If you can ever watch the Manager's Youtube interviews on a Friday these are probably the most informative on what we have ever had on what is happening with players. There were problems uploading this weeks interview evidently but on the two 'new' players they were having trials this week and may be we would have heard some more on the video so who knows.

It can take an awful long time to turn the fortunes of a team around with the introduction of new players/systems.

We can but hope it works but I am under no illusion of the task ahead

Anton

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 12:51:48 PM »
 Can't see the point in having anymore new players. It too late for us now at this stage of the season.  Maybe for next year! Well lets be honest, we do need better players for next year.

Loopy,linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 09:45:57 PM »
I got pair ducks with more passion than lynn players

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 10:03:20 PM »
I got pair ducks with more passion than lynn players

Nah, it’s just that time of yesr’
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal