Author Topic: King's Lynn Town v FC Halifax Town 2-0  (Read 1128 times)

Anton

• View Profile
King's Lynn Town v FC Halifax Town 2-0
« on: March 26, 2022, 05:18:49 PM »
Who would have thought we would beat Halifax Town. Just goes to show anything is possable in football. Fantastic team effort today. Shame only 921 saw the game.  :scarf:

Westlandallstar

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: King's Lynn Town v FC Halifax Town 2-0
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 07:46:09 PM »
Isnt it funny that the forums dead after a superb win! Jeez seems some arent happy when there is nothing to moan about!

daleh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 09:27:49 AM »
Isnt it funny that the forums dead after a superb win! Jeez seems some arent happy when there is nothing to moan about!

Yes, I notice that trend as well. I've always put it down to people caring about the club, but some do seem more interested in moaning and/or scoring points off of other contributors to this forum. It's disappointing.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 03:45:12 PM »
Read the other Halifax thread.
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »
Of course people on here want Lynn to win.  Yesterday was a great result for the Team, the Manager and the Club.  However let’s not a win on the field paper over the massive cracks that are there plainly for all to see.   

Tremendous 3 points yesterday but the important thing that we have a Club come August time. Reading the SC in Saturday’s EDP it doesn’t sound sustainable in its present format.

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2022, 09:12:41 PM »
Just watched the highlights on You Tube, thought the Linnets played very well. I'm blind in my right eye and if that was a penalty I think I better check my left eye. If the linesman was up with the play he must have seen it was outside the box. COYL :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal