Author Topic: When the boy does the business.  (Read 901 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Supporters, not customers, achieve more together.
    • View Profile
When the boy does the business.
« on: April 05, 2022, 09:44:07 PM »
Lynn take all 3 points courtesy of a 60th minute goal from Theo Widdrington.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
The young people may be able to run faster, but older people know the shortcuts.

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Re: When the boy does the business.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 09:50:42 PM »
Bloody good win that one, plus a clean sheet.   Saturday should pull the punters in

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 10:33:28 PM »
I had to wait until April to see my first league win of the season, two draws and nine defeats before

I have to say there was a huge fight and spirit in the team tonight and i honestly thought Bromley would offer a lot more - they did have their chances and just didn't take them. Cheek came on as a sub after about 60 minutes and didn't really offer much.

After we went 1-0 up there was backs to the wall defending but overall the Bromley keeper was by far the busier - keep going lads we are right behind you!

John H

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 10:48:22 PM »
Massive well done to the players tonight, that was a great result and performance. 7 huge games left, what a time to come into our current form. Another clean sheet too, well done to Omotoyo who played is part in defending. He has had many critics, me included, but he was awesome tonight. Big well done to TW too, he has always believed we will stay up and on tonight’s performance, you can see why. If Aldershot’s poor form continues and they have got some tough games left, then we have a real chance.

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 07:32:23 AM »
I couldn't go last night but fingers crossed for a negative test prior to the weekend.  Have to say I wasn't a fan of how TW set the side up last night but he got the result and certainly puts more pressure on Aldershot. 

Anton

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 10:06:56 AM »
Fantastic result last night :clap: Could we really escape relegation? If we keep up this form there is hope.  Well Done team  :scarf:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal