Author Topic: Dagenham and Redbridge  (Read 789 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Lies don't end relationships, the truth does.
    • View Profile
Dagenham and Redbridge
« on: April 22, 2022, 09:46:55 AM »
I couldn't find anything on Club site about tomorrows game, but found this on Lynn News site.

https://www.lynnnews.co.uk/sport/linnets-boss-still-believes-ahead-of-dagenham-and-redbridge-9250699/
The greater the artist, the greater the doubt.
Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.

AXV

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Dagenham and Redbridge
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 02:57:09 PM »
So Aldershot realistically need 4 points from their remaining 6 fixtures starting with Solihul Moors, then Bromley, Notts Co, Maidenhead, Halifax and Wealdstone. Fingers crossed the 3 big sides do what's expected, so then 4 points from 3 games.

We obviously have 4 games left. The 3 after Dagenham have little to play for in their seasons
Can only hope that we get 3pts tomorrow(and hope Morias doesn't pull our trousers down) a tonne of confidence, and that the remaining 3 have eyes on their summer holidays.

Uncle Tupelo

• View Profile
Re: Dagenham and Redbridge
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 07:16:36 AM »
I was in London last weekend for the cup semi-finals so I decided to take in Daggers v Barnet on good Friday.  A berserk match that ended 7-3, Junior Morais got a hat-trick in about 15 minutes and Dagenham were 5-0 up at half time then tried to sit on the lead in the second half only to concede 3 goals in quick succession before rallying and getting 2 more late on.  Adam Marriott on the bench for Barnet.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal