Author Topic: Cameron King.  (Read 1800 times)

Saddlerlinnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Cameron King.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2022, 07:04:08 PM »
Quite agree with Kenny if Cameron Kings problem is health related and not football related he has every right to privacy ,and hopefully he is being supported by the club.
Though it some stage somebody is going to have to make a decision as to whether he will play again,my guess it at the end of the season.
A fit Cameron King would have been a great asset this season he is a very talented lad.
Wish him all the best

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 06:29:07 AM »
If Cameron King's problems are health related rather than a football injury then we have no right to know.

Patient confidentiality anyone?

I totally agree with this statement, and never was I digging at Cameron, a fit Cameron is a big plus to any team playing around our level of football. However it would have been better had the club just gave us a little information, this isnít only about this issue but many more related issues to KLTFC.

kenny r

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2022, 01:42:13 PM »
I can't argue with that, Dazza.

My frustration with the lack of engagement with supporters has led to disinterest which may or may not change next season.

I started watching Lynn in 1948 so the feeling doesn't sit well with me.

However, my advancing years mean I don't  let anyone take the micky ( or my hard earned ) anymore.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal