Author Topic: Tommy talk  (Read 2749 times)

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
Re: Tommy talk
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2022, 08:03:14 AM »
Well if the Chairman is going to realise the mistakes and push a reset button, then what better way than to leave all aspects of the playing side to the person actually running it?

At least if it goes wrong then it’s 100% on Tommy.  If he gets it right then everyone’s a winner.  Looking at the list i cobbled together that looks the thick end of a million quid. I seem to recall SC saying it was costing over £110k a month to finance the club this was back when the Gov money we were given was £96k per month. 

I assume that if we carry on full time then that gives a 12month wage Bill, not 9 months as semi pro
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
Re: Tommy talk
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2022, 08:33:20 AM »
Well if the Chairman is going to realise the mistakes and push a reset button, then what better way than to leave all aspects of the playing side to the person actually running it?

At least if it goes wrong then it’s 100% on Tommy.  If he gets it right then everyone’s a winner.  Looking at the list i cobbled together that looks the thick end of a million quid. I seem to recall SC saying it was costing over £110k a month to finance the club this was back when the Gov money we were given was £96k per month. 

I assume that if we carry on full time then that gives a 12month wage Bill, not 9 months as semi pro

I'm sure that the Chairman would have been fully aware of the costs involved when he took over the Club and started his journey.
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal