Author Topic: ALL quiet on the kings lynn front  (Read 5375 times)

TonyM

• View Profile
Re: ALL quiet on the kings lynn front
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2022, 11:14:36 AM »
We can confirm that defender Pierce Bird has today joined @AFCFylde for an undisclosed fee.

https://bit.ly/3OoDo9p

Wishing you all the best Birdy

#WeAreLynn // kltown.co.uk //

Maybe we can now increase our offer to Clunan in an attempt to get him to stay. Last rumour I heard, we were a long way off what other Clubs are prepared to pay.

Probably the least surprising departure, although I thought he would go to a NL club but I guess Fylde will be one of the more fancied sides in NLN next season.  Still think there may be a couple more departures which would give TW some wriggle room to balance the squad.

As for Clunan maybe fans and club (TW) see his value differently, would certainly leave a huge hole in the squad imo.  Given that no-one can officially sign until 1st July we may hear more towards the end of next week?

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2022, 11:21:48 AM »
With Gyasi gone and now Bird have a feeling Sundire might be the next departure, that should free up some decent money for some bodies coming in.   

A picture is beginning to appear of where we are going this season.  I hope Tommy is the man to make this happen.  Certainly IC was well capable of improving players.  Tommy, ? Time will tell.
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 11:24:58 AM »
With Gyasi gone and now Bird have a feeling Sundire might be the next departure, that should free up some decent money for some bodies coming in.   

A picture is beginning to appear of where we are going this season.  I hope Tommy is the man to make this happen.  Certainly IC was well capable of improving players.  Tommy, ? Time will tell.

Tommy got Gold on the score sheet? :dontknow:
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2022, 11:51:12 AM »
Considering his age think if MC gets offer from National league or above think he would be stupid to turn it down .We would certainly miss him.

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2022, 01:32:14 PM »
Do we know if michael has left his full time job as an accountant?
Sundire has gone.

Saddlerlinnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2022, 01:37:32 PM »
So that's another Two gone today not totally unexpected I guess, and another week passes with not a sniff of any new signing
I d like to think we have a cunning plan, perhaps we just going to play in a 5 aside league next season or perhaps after his visit to Heacham tomorrow Mr Cleeve taking over and re-branding the very successful village team as kings Lynn town Mk.2-- 😂😂😂

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2022, 01:58:55 PM »
The Club and Munashe Sundire have parted ways by mutual consent.

Full Story: https://bit.ly/3yjWhF3

#WeAreLynn

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2022, 04:59:30 PM »
A little head spinning all these departures.  Admin any chance of a list of what’s left ?

AXV

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2022, 05:21:43 PM »
There will of course be signings. it seems apparent that they are trimming down first/building up the budget. Also, Clunan's Instagram post came up as a suggestion when I was on there earlier and it was a photo of him on holiday so perhaps the contract will be sorted when he's back.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2022, 10:21:48 PM »
Apparently we will be training in Ely for the coming season.
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2022, 10:52:40 PM »
Be honest would gyasi,sundire ,bird wouldn’t feature in many of our first team choices so really good bit of business to off load , yes it may seem slow with arrivals but I’d rather get the right players in the right position rather than panic buying as needs must (ie the three mentioned ) have faith in TW and his plans  :scarf:

Mallard

• Trusted User
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2022, 05:50:47 AM »
That’s a very good point Blu. Those 3 wouldn’t have been many fans choices last season.  However we are at a lower standard this season, plus Theo wouldn’t have featured in many fans starting 11 but that didn’t stop Tommy keeping him.

Bluboy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2022, 11:10:05 AM »
That’s a very good point Blu. Those 3 wouldn’t have been many fans choices last season.  However we are at a lower standard this season, plus Theo wouldn’t have featured in many fans starting 11 but that didn’t stop Tommy keeping him.
My thoughts to think this is a big season to for him thought some games he was ok but like the 3mentioned to still lack that touch all have talents in ways but never consistent either to do the full 90 , what frustrates me is some players we had we knew they’d be subbed ie Theo,Brett which to me was plan A&B was always the same.

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • It's a right Kerfuffle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2022, 11:33:40 AM »
There will of course be signings. it seems apparent that they are trimming down first/building up the budget. Also, Clunan's Instagram post came up as a suggestion when I was on there earlier and it was a photo of him on holiday so perhaps the contract will be sorted when he's back.
can't see him moving on.It must be getting close for us to start celebrating

Is Clunan back from holiday today? If so, good time to announce his intentions.

How will we hear? With the lack of activity from Reg and his Media team, you'd think he'd left!   :dontknow:
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.
At my age I can get the same effect just by standing up too fast.

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2022, 11:36:31 AM »
Looks like signing immenent

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal