Author Topic: Squad so far?  (Read 2228 times)

Paddygray

• View Profile
Squad so far?
« on: May 27, 2016, 04:43:13 PM »
With all the hoopla from the last couple of days, let's spend a minute talking about the players. Signings so far are Street, Yong, Castellan, Gaughran, Fryatt, Clunan, Hilliard, Jacek, Stevo, Sands.
Out have gone Miller, Bridges, Friend.
Is that the lot so far or have I missed anyone?

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: Squad so far?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 05:00:14 PM »
Home page gives -   "John Sands, Alex Street, Michael Clunan, Jordan Young, Dylan Edge, Matt Castellan, Toby Hilliard, Sam Gaughran, Ryan Fryatt, Jacek Zielonka, Liam Fryatt, Gary Mills and Lee Stevenson."

Departed: David Bridges, Liam Hurst, Sam Mulready, Kern Miller and Jack Friend.

So Smith and Marshall (if fit) to be announced.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 05:12:55 PM »
Gary Mills when did he sign up ,well that's 5 that's gone the only one not in my five was Miller

Keyr1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 10:24:43 PM »
Gary Mills when did he sign up ,well that's 5 that's gone the only one not in my five was Miller

In the bar last game of the season Smith wasn't very forthcoming on replying about signing for this year, he seemed to be hinting at stopping altogether from the vibes I got. Would be a shame if so

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 10:59:55 PM »
Setch said Smith has a recurring problem with his hip. He is only 27 so would be a great shame if he has to call it a day on his playing career. He did well when fit, but don't think we saw the best of him due to his fitness.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 01:30:48 PM »
I am hoping that this will be the season when Jack Frohawk finally breaks into the first team squad. IMO he has the potential to be a really exciting wide mid fielder (winger) and to give us something we have been lacking.......?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 05:45:10 PM »
I agree the last game I saw him he looked the part just needs to work on his end product he does tend to rush it