Author Topic: and so to Saturday...  (Read 3768 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
and so to Saturday...
« on: November 04, 2015, 08:21:41 AM »
Slough at Home...#

After last nights convincing win and finding the net 5, yes 5 times... Saturdays visit from Slough ( famous for Betjemen and Brent) looks certainly winnable.  Slough have only recored one win in the League, on the road this season, and sit in 8th just 2 points above us.

Interesting we sit just 5 points off a palce off place, but 5 points better than an relegation place.  Lead up to Christmas could well shape the rest of your season.

Any news on bodies returning, or will Setch Setch go with the unbeaten Young Uns ?

Exciting times

Attleborough Doug

• View Profile
Re: and so to Saturday...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 03:02:08 PM »
I have a conundrum ! Each time I miss a game at the Walks the Linnets play well and win. I'm hoping to be there this Saturday and just hoping that I'm not a 'Jonah' and that we get the 3 points and score a few goals ............

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 06:41:29 PM »
I have a conundrum ! Each time I miss a game at the Walks the Linnets play well and win. I'm hoping to be there this Saturday and just hoping that I'm not a 'Jonah' and that we get the 3 points and score a few goals ............
Don't worry Doug, I will be wearing my lucky pants.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 08:39:40 PM »
Keep them pants on Paddy until we skid to a halt, then change.

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 09:00:07 PM »
Keep them pants on Paddy until we skid to a halt, then change.
I will....their the only pair I have.

Attleborough Doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »
Well I went and we actually won and scored 2 great goals. Are Sam G and Stevo really fit enough as they both seemed a good yard 'off the pace' to me ? Anyone know the extent of Ryan's injury as he came off the pitch very quickly ?

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 04:34:00 PM »
Well I went and we actually won and scored 2 great goals. Are Sam G and Stevo really fit enough as they both seemed a good yard 'off the pace' to me ? Anyone know the extent of Ryan's injury as he came off the pitch very quickly ?
If Ryan is OK then he has to be pushing SG for a place and the captaincy?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 07:09:07 PM »
I agree