• View Profile
quiet
« on: June 02, 2016, 03:42:33 PM »
 :watching:

rod

• View Profile
Re: quiet
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 03:47:09 PM »
Today on this forum? Just hope we hear soon directly from Setch following his meeting with Mr Cleeve.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 07:31:35 PM »
No news is good news,so they say. :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 11:44:23 PM »
Could be the lull before the storm perhaps after Tuesday there will be more questions than answers let us wait and see.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 07:50:11 AM »
I am sure the new Owner and Setch have been busy since the announcement of the buy out.  Lots to sort out and things to put in place.   I am expecting  a big night of ideas and things that are going to happen as to the way forward to be announced on Tuesday.   Could be a Long night. 

Hopefully a decent turnout to meet the new man and hear of the all what he is doing and going to do to push the Club Forward.   Hopefully the same from Setch with new signings.  Really think they should start cranking  the build up for Tuesday. 

Big Night ahead.

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 08:36:37 AM »
I agree with you AGAIN Mallard should be a very interesting evening. Could it be standing room only? Let's hope so.

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 10:25:55 AM »
I agree with you AGAIN Mallard should be a very interesting evening. Could it be standing room only? Let's hope so.

Did Buster take all the chairs with him?

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:30:41 AM »
Sod the chairs, what about the toilets?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 10:37:38 AM »
I fully expect The fans will be out in force to hear all the news.  I hope Cleeve has some other investors lined up to climb on board, as I am sure there are a few who would be interested now in investing decent money into the Club.  In fact I am more than sure.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 02:06:38 PM »
You are correct Mall has been for some time, asking price not realistic, hope are new owner and previous interested parties can work out a deal to work together with some input from trust and a new supporters club, looking forward to Tues.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 02:19:08 PM »
Would certainly be the way forward To have a full board including The Trust each with a paid interest in the Club.  Or are we going to go back along the track of Chapman, Dollimixture , Bobbins/Chinn etc etc.

That format has been tried before. 

The Clubs needs football People with decent money to invest.

Lets see on Tuesday which path our new owner  wants to tread.

Be interesting to hear also if the Club has been fully purchased or is being paid for over X period of time.  Then If there is any default on payment will Buster step back in.

Interesting Times

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 03:32:28 PM »
I would imagine that if there are other investors out there that they would expect sight of a detailed business plan, phased in stages over say 3, 5 10 years etc before investing........I most certainly would...........So far a promising start with loads of positivety but surely early days yet?