Author Topic: FORWARD AT FORUM  (Read 2369 times)

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
FORWARD AT FORUM
« on: June 03, 2016, 02:21:44 PM »
Now we have all had time to digest the latest news at KLTFC,let us think what positive ideas can be brought to forum on Tues, give the new owner a warm welcome and listen to his plans for future,a new chapter for club onwards and upwards! ?.

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: FORWARD AT FORUM
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 02:26:39 PM »
Of Course People should turn up with a positive attitude.  Blank piece of paper for me.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:27:10 PM »
Absolutely but nothing within reason should be off limits as long as objective and in the best interests of the club.

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »
Lots of good things happening since forum, starting tonight with club room open for England game,maybe some small changes in the room to make it feel more football and a name something like the Blue and Gold clubroom.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 10:47:26 AM »
Lots of good things happening since forum, starting tonight with club room open for England game,maybe some small changes in the room to make it feel more football and a name something like the Blue and Gold clubroom.

Well, I was a little upset to have been overlooked in the Queens birthday honours list, but  I suppose this would be the next best thing!

:laughcry:
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

jackdaw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 11:49:41 AM »
They did have a look at you B&G you were the right colour but not enough Gold lol.