Author Topic: Pat Rayment  (Read 6995 times)

Nemesis

• View Profile
Pat Rayment
« on: November 04, 2015, 12:31:21 PM »
Leaves Spalding (again?)
Now where is there a managerial vacancy . .  could it be Stamford?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Pat Rayment
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 12:57:51 PM »
Has the new man gone from Stamford already ?  I Thought they would get Jukebox Drury back there.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »
Stamford's second manager of the season left the club on Monday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rayment is back at Spalding by the weekend. Wouldn't be the first time he has left after falling out with himself. Just as long as he keeps his mitts off our players.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 03:56:56 PM »
Why Would any of our players want to drop down a Level to go to Spalding ? Hopefully all the players are buying into the 'new' Lynn Policy and are here for the long haul.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »
Why Would any of our players want to drop down a Level to go to Spalding ?

Some players already have (and subsequently moved on again).

The question "have Lynn offered you a deal, and for how much?" is quite popular in that corner of Lincolnshire.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 07:48:11 PM »
I guess you mean Watson, he was on the bench the last few games before he left, so no big surprise and wasnt really one of the locals.  Plus look at where he is playing his Football now.  Maybe step 5 is the level for him now.  I was more referring to the local crop we have at that club, Ok I would accept that players from away are more likely to move on, what with travelling and for a few quid extra.  The future seems very much with the young local crop we have att he club, the players travelling in will always be  fluid with players moving in and out.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 12:40:46 PM »
For what it is worth I think that Ross Watson is still well capable of playing at our level and believe that he is still only 27 or 28...?

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 03:35:25 PM »
For what it is worth I think that Ross Watson is still well capable of playing at our level and believe that he is still only 27 or 28...?

I agree regarding Ross. I also viewed him as a leader and somebody that would set an example to some of the younger players in the squad. Fully understood his desire to play every week though. It's a shame as with Jackson Ramm leaving and our current injury situation his opportunity might have been just around the corner.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 06:25:13 PM »
Talking of Jackson Ramm he was sent off in midweek for what i believe was the 3rd time since he left us. Saw him play a few weeks back and looks like he has lost a little fitness.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 07:21:57 PM »
Talking of Jackson Ramm he was sent off in midweek for what i believe was the 3rd time since he left us. Saw him play a few weeks back and looks like he has lost a little fitness.

Unfortunately Jackson Ramm left us due to job commitments/travelling - not that he wanted to not play for us! I believe he is a lost asset and really liked the way he played. Just like Jacek Zielonka who really brings something to the game.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 12:24:23 PM »
Jackson Ramm was a great player to watch. I do like attacking full backs even if their role brings defensive risk.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
Jackson then Ross leaving and the need for Ryan to revert to his best position (IMO) created an opportunity for Simon Bird..................Sometimes a problem can create an opportunity?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 07:16:13 PM »
Jackson then Ross leaving and the need for Ryan to revert to his best position (IMO) created an opportunity for Simon Bird..................Sometimes a problem can create an opportunity?

Agreed, Rod. And what a great job he has done.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 09:10:28 AM »
Is that Drurys 3rd or 4th spell at Stamford ?  I had a feeling the last time he was there he left them in the s...(oup) and went to Corby taking a good few players with him.   With Stamford well in trouble, he is in a win win situation.