Author Topic: Live Updates  (Read 7147 times)

The Fenman

Live Updates
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:12:04 AM »
Not sure about the friendlies, but hopefully 'normal' service will be resumed for as many home games as possible this year.

Lengthy negotiations between myself and the tea boy that is Matt Lane, have resulted in an agreement that we will team up once more to bring you live action from the Walks.

This service will be bought to you via the Blue and Gold Supporters Trust Web site at the request of Mr Steven Cleeve and Setch who i had a 2 hr meeting with yesterday.

If anyone else wants to volunteer to be involved in the running of match day activities, sponsorship or just mucking in, pop into the club. Mr Cleeve is there all week this week or give Setch a call.  Both are more than happy to speak to all of us and offer opportunities and positions to volunteers.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Live Updates
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 11:31:37 AM »
I'll sit back and enjoy the game then.  :comeon: :comeon: :scarf: :scarf: :comeon: :comeon:

No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 11:36:53 AM »
How refreshing are those words to read Fenman, compared, shall we say to what has gone before.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 11:49:06 AM »
Encouraging on a number of fronts.

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
I intend to watch more games this season but for the times I can't this is great news.

jackdaw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 01:34:12 PM »
On top of that Kevin  I read that the Sun powers nearly a quarter of the country's electricity great news for anyone in the Solar industry.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 01:57:04 PM »
What's the payback rate like these days ?  I understand it was very much less than it once was.

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 05:39:03 PM »
Well done Fenman it will be good to see you back, any chance you will be covering the reserves as well? I have had a meeting with Mr. Cleeve, Setch, Robbie and Curly mostly concerning the reserves but the NEW management want what is best for the club and is anybody has any positive ideas you will get a very fair hearing, as Fenman has found out. A bit better than the last time we met Kevin at a previous forum when physical violence was on offer!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 06:22:52 PM »
Good to see that you have seen the light at long last Tazzy. Sounds like Mr Cleeve has impressed upon you the correct way to run a football club.

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 07:00:10 PM »
I haven't seen the light Mallard, I have supported the Linnets, sometimes from afar, for many years, not always realising what was going on behind the scenes. Most of my time in recent years has been supporting the reserves and while Buster allowed us to do that and keep the club solvent I was reasonably happy. As we say round here 'you speak as you find' regardless of rumours, while Buster was always straight with me Stephen Cleeve seems a real football man and, like Buster, wants to do the best he can for the club. Happy days.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 09:28:45 PM »
Buster = Exciting times

Steven = Happy Days

What shall we give Ken =???

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 10:50:19 PM »
It was never Buster regarding exciting times they only came after he had handed over to Setch. End of Story.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 07:54:07 AM »
Sorry Tazzy..

Setch= exciting times now replaced by Cleevie = Happy days.     RIP Exciting times you will be missed.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 01:24:35 PM »
What about Backie - he probably does more than any of the management team in keeping the supporters advised about potential 'exciting times'?

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 01:26:10 PM »
Surely exciting times will return once the season kicks off? Just on their holidays at the moment.