Author Topic: Spalding at Home Friendly.  (Read 2519 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Spalding at Home Friendly.
« on: July 11, 2016, 11:04:13 AM »
I see we have 2 games on tomorrow evening.  What time are the Reserves kicking off at Dersingham ?  Wouldn't mind grabbing the first half of that one then dashing back to the Walks to watch the first team.

Have both teams got full squads available  ?

Where are you Backie ?  :laughcry:

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Spalding at Home Friendly.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 12:26:32 PM »
  What time are the Reserves kicking off at Dersingham ?  Wouldn't mind grabbing the first half of that one then dashing back to the Walks to watch the first team.
Reserves kick off 6.30

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 02:27:43 PM »
Will the ticket office be open early, or even during the day, in case people want to buy the tickets for all three friendlies?
It would save congestion before the game Tuesday.

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 02:42:18 PM »
Some of my lads will be with 1st team but not as many as saturday, and I also have a couple away on holiday but will give me a chance to have a look at some of the under 18s lads.
First team will still be without Peds (Holiday) Sands (Injured) but should hopefully welcome back Yongy and Ryan to the team.

JesusLinnet, the club should be open all day mate tomorrow and Tuesday, I am pretty sure someone should be there.

Anybody who ordered a parking permit I just done them, so should be ready to pick up tomorrow.

Will be nice to go back to Dersingham tomorrow to play a game, also helping them out this season with a couple of young lads.

Backie

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 03:10:39 PM »
Cheers Backie,

Is the Sands Injury just a knock or a few weeker ?  Will both Castellan and Frohawk be with the first team squad as well.

Will be a good education in Ang Comb One for the Young Lads you loan out.  Some good teams about in that League. Bradenham, Attleborough,  Wymondham, Mundford ( Junior Cup winners) to name a few.

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 03:38:09 PM »
Cass is still away but back in 10 days or so.
Frohawk is with the first team but has a niggling injury but nothing serious, the same with Sands.

Dennis Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 03:53:33 PM »

Anybody who ordered a parking permit I just done them, so should be ready to pick up tomorrow.

Backie
Where from and at what time?

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 10:29:21 AM »
Club will be open at 6.30 and so will the ticket office.