Author Topic: Good to see the Club.............  (Read 2509 times)

The Fenman

Good to see the Club.............
« on: July 12, 2016, 04:52:30 PM »
Good to see the club represented at a local Business Network event this morning in King's Lynn addressing 30 plus local businesses with a  brief presentation on advertising and sponsorship opportunities.

Date for Diary,  Bank House, next Monday 6pm, Norfolk Chamber of Commerce meeting.

rod

• View Profile
Re: Good to see the Club.............
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:19:57 PM »
Taking the initiative - excellent news.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 08:14:50 AM »
Was It the new owner or Setch giving the presentation ?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 12:59:21 PM »
Personally, I hope that Backie was involved as his every posting on this forum is full of genuine enthusiasm, that is infectious!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 01:02:14 PM »
  Good call Rod. No disrespect to Setch but if it wasn't the owner ( first choice) then Backie would be the ideal replacement.

The Fenman

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 05:08:26 PM »
Was It the new owner or Setch giving the presentation ?

No.  It was someone else but can't recall his name.  I've seem him before at the Networking group though, so hopefully will be a regular.  I'm a member of this group, there are 3 others on town with similar numbers in attendance.  You can get round to see over 100 local business owners in 3 meetings and it's all over before 8:30am.

If any of you run a small to medium sized business, give me a shout and I'll make sure you're looked after......   VERY good for business and great to be part of what's going on in Town.  I think the football club could benefit greatly from these....

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 08:48:45 PM »
Great idea Fenman and thanks for putting us in touch with the meetings. Hopefully we can build relationships and build bridges with local businesses.
Unfortunately my proper job would stop me from attending Unfortunately.
Mike Weatherall is the chap who has been attending, he has been working for the football club for a few weeks now trying to bring in sponsorship etc.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 07:24:55 AM »
Is This new chappie Weatherall   bringing in plenty of extra revenue ?  I guess the first team sponsor will be announced PDQ now so that the Replica shirts can be printed and got on sale.  Only a few short weeks to the big day now.

I am thinking it must be a huge deal the club is tying up for it to drag on this long.  Normally these things can be quite quick if there is not too much money involved, but when it is a big sponsorship deal there always tend to be a lot of I's to dot and T's to cross.

Do the Reserves still have the same sponsor as last season, or have they also a bigger deal in the offing ?

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
Double G is our sponsor again, who has been fantastic since I've been at the football and we have never gone without anything.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 01:18:11 PM »
Double G have been fantastic and it is great to have some continuity?