Author Topic: Setch's KL.FM interview  (Read 3135 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Setch's KL.FM interview
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:15:32 PM »
Good interview I thought.  :clap:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:21:48 PM »
Interesting interview I felt. No extra money for squad budget only when Sponsorship monies start to come in and when gates rise.  Bit of a chicken n egg situation. Hope the team performs so the people will turn up.  No extra budget to kick off with is that because no main sponsor is on board yet ? Surely with Setch and the new guy out there selling the commercial side of the club there must be a marked increase in revenue from that already. Or maybe not

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 06:44:16 PM »
I know it won't be a massive amount, but are many people taking up the membership deal? :cheers:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 08:00:38 AM »
I have griss

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 08:48:33 AM »
Yes we have quite a few taken up the membership's which is good, lets hope more join in time.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 12:41:03 PM »
Good interview with nothing really new except that the Chairman's expectations are ahead of Setch's?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 03:18:06 PM »
Then again Rod, Setch has been around this level long enough to know what is achievable the owner is less experienced and maybe a touch too keen.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 04:33:04 PM »
Then again Rod, Setch has been around this level long enough to know what is achievable the owner is less experienced and maybe a touch too keen.

I am not inferring that Setch' is wrong but just perhaps that he indicated that there is a difference of opinion between the two?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 07:47:28 PM »
Yes we have quite a few taken up the membership's which is good, lets hope more join in time.

How many is a few, could be three or 100? :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 07:50:32 AM »
I would hope far more than 3 but maybe 100 is asking a lot, still early days.