Author Topic: King's Lynn Town v Boston United tonight!  (Read 8473 times)

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: King's Lynn Town v Boston United tonight!
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2016, 08:44:59 PM »
Wondering if the new year Guvnor at the Napier will continue with his discount for trust members on match days? If so this makes trust membership at £10 a far more attractive proposition than £25 club membership, also last season the Fenman was offering money off certain drinks on a match day?  Wonder where I will have my pre match 🍻?

are you still a trust member grissles. have heard a whisper that membership is going up to £30 including perks. or still £10 with no perks.   :cheers: :cheers:

No,my membership lapsed when I resigned as a trust director.

non players off the green then.   :stir:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 06:22:21 AM »
Wondering if the new year Guvnor at the Napier will continue with his discount for trust members on match days? If so this makes trust membership at £10 a far more attractive proposition than £25 club membership, also last season the Fenman was offering money off certain drinks on a match day?  Wonder where I will have my pre match 🍻?

are you still a trust member grissles. have heard a whisper that membership is going up to £30 including perks. or still £10 with no perks.   :cheers: :cheers:

No,my membership lapsed when I resigned as a trust director.

non players off the green then.   :stir:

Since when has the trust been a secret society, with not trust members not be provvy to trust business?  As far as I'm aware I'm still allowed an opinion.  :cheers:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 08:07:26 AM »

careful with them there opinions grissles. the last person to suggest the nap over the blue and gold got hounded out of town by the light mob.  :laughcry: :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 08:36:43 AM »

careful with them there opinions grissles. the last person to suggest the nap over the blue and gold got hounded out of town by the light mob.  :laughcry: :cheers:

Didn't actually suggest the nap,just shared options.  :cheers: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »
I thought that Gregg Smith played quite well. He has shed a bit of weight and defo had an impact.