Author Topic: Disheartning  (Read 2818 times)

NORMSKI

• View Profile
Disheartning
« on: July 27, 2016, 06:19:28 PM »
From afar to read all the negative comments on this site even before the season has started is very disheartning.
I expect Mr.Cleeve, Setch and Backie must be fed up with it all when they are all working hard to turn the club round to close to what supporters wanted when Buster was in charge only to be met with negative comments from the same people who criticised Buster.
Can't the moaners take a step back give the owner a chance and see what happens before jumping on the band wagon.
Yes Mr.Cleeve may make mistakes but if the feed back from the supporters is constructive I am sue he will listen and do what he can  but unfortunately not every decision he makes will be popular.
I do wish that Setch would express his opinions more to the supporters rather than being noticeable by his silence.
To Backie I say a Big Big thanks for his reports and rapport with the supporters.

somerset linnet

• View Profile
Re: Disheartning
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:58:29 PM »
Agree 100%. :banghead;

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:33:41 PM »
I have only complained about the rip off prices for coffee and soft drinks.
The simple solution, I won't buy them now.
There are not that many negatives about really.

jetmanpaul

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 12:43:57 AM »
I really think some supporters should get out more, you go to any event, whether it be a football game, concert  etc and I defy anyone to find a drink less than 2, my second team plays in the premiership and to get a bottle of coke there is 4, a crap cup of coffee 2-50 etc, I personally don't get a drink while I'm there but it is what it is, you don't have to buy one, if it means the new chairman shoving an extra 50p on to help the club so be it, remember its going to OUR club.  This is my first post but have followed the forum for many years and laughed/enjoyed/winced at some of  the comments on here, but now felt it's time to comment, hopefully we all wants what is best for the club, so we should all be getting behind the new regimes and see how it turns out, I like most people on here moan about the team performances, the manager etc, thats human nature, one week it's sack the manger, the next he's the best thing since sliced bread, but I'm just so pleased to have a club to support, my club, to have my time on a saturday afternoon, so lets us all get behind our club/team and see how the season unfold on and off the pitch.

PS Backie you are doing a great job as a link man, keep it up

ChelseaboiKLTFC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 01:00:38 AM »
I agree with jesus, apart from the grumbles about the soft drinks prices (from me also), there hasnt been much else negative said. Its far to early for people to start doing that. I will pay my ticket money, i might have something to eat............but i wont be buying hot or cold drinks from now on, im sure it wont matter to the club in the long run if they miss out on my extra 10+ per match

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 08:56:09 AM »
Thanks for nice comments, I am supporter like everyone else and want the best for the football club and I am pretty sure we will all make mistakes in the next few months and do things which will upset a few but in the long run I am pretty confident we will have a better football club soon. Still loads of things to do on and off the pitch and we have some very good people at the club who give there time up for free.
Things like the Club membership will benefit the you and the club and will show the Chairman everyone is getting aboard, it might not benefit everyone I know as not everyone drinks or wants to buy something out of the club shop etc, the card will also give you discounts on some of the food when the season starts also, over the season you should hopefully get your money back in discounts etc, and I think eventually the beer prices will come down as the chairman said in his post yesterday.

The Gaffer is trying to bring in players to improve us and is working hard to do this, Pre Season is something I don't enjoy to be honest and everything is always a bit disjointed with people being away on holiday etc and to be honest results are not always important, yes its good to get in a winning habit to go into the season but 1st team had a decent pre season to be honest except for the Boston Result but all what matters is what happens on and after August 6th for everyone.

Was nice to get back to the football last night anyway and we had a good result at Fakenham which we drew 1-1, Dylan got the goal. It was our last pre season game as Chatteris have called off on Saturday which is disappointing but we will have a game Saturday morning on the 3G against the 18s at 11am.
Hopefully see you all at the game on Saturday against Lowestoft
Cheers Again
Backie