Author Topic: Sam gaugs  (Read 5259 times)

rod

• View Profile
Re: Sam gaugs
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 03:40:16 PM »
Absolutely Robbo'........Life would be incredibly boring if we were all of a similar opinion? To keep the  pot boiling, I much preferred Clarke to Ramm, who I thought was very suspect defensively.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 03:57:19 PM »
Im with you on that one Rod.  I prefer a full back who can defend well and 2ndly can attack, rather than a full back who is good going forward and can defend a bit.  I thought Ryan Clarke had the balance just about right.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 03:58:57 PM »
Can't argue with that!

GrahamB

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 04:55:12 PM »
He is , it seems a "football" ,man and at the forum he didnt shy away from any questions that could be answered at that time. I hope he can carry out all his promises and fulfil his ambition. things appear to be going in the right direction my only concern would be the lack of a main sponsor but then we are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes. I think Buster took the club are far as this time, commitments and enthusiasm would allow and he has handed (sold) on something reasonably safe that can be nurtured to the next level. If I am wrong about Sam and he has a blinder I will admit it to you and all!

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 06:34:37 PM »
It would be illogical for any genuine supporter not to want the new owner to succeed...........He initially raised the bar in terms of objectives and expectations and I for one just hope he can attract enough new sponsorship to take us at least into play off contention, as I believe that anything less will for many be a major disappointment?