Author Topic: King's Lynn v Merthyr on Saturday  (Read 11900 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: King's Lynn v Merthyr on Saturday
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 10:13:41 AM »
Spot on there Rod. Backie has well and truly stepped up to the mark and gone above and beyond with us on here.  All credit to the guy.  I hope he sticks around for a good while.  The guy is doing one hellva job both on and off the pitch.  Lets hope there are no Club Chairman out there who are keeping a close eye on all things Lynn from a higher league than Thurlow Nunn One.

Ok that's enough blowing smoke etc  :laughcry:  Any news on the Sponsorship front Backie or are we going into the new season 'naked'  as it were ?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »
Just been passed the ground and guess who the next home game is ?  Not Merthyr but still showing as Lowestoft.  What with no sponsor and little things like this, apart from Backie doesn't anyone else in control really give a stuff. 

I hope the new owner doesn't start on the track of the fans not coming when silly little things like this are being allowed to continue.  Its Wednesday today, our first League home game is Saturday, wakey wakey Mr Cleeve.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 12:51:34 PM »
So much for a big build up to the new season!

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 01:12:07 PM »
The board out the front is faulty and a very bad design and I am not making excuses ha
I have also requested to the FOL to supply us with the boards for 1st, Res and U18s for the next couple of months and awaiting a reply from them.
On holiday this week as just moved house so having a bit of a break and also no internet so only managed yesterday to do a poster for the Merthyr game.
It should be well advistised with the KLFM though as we have a new sponsorship deal with them
And we should also have the banner on the back of the Lynn news again which says next game at the walks, which we havnt had for years ! Hopefully they will do it as agreed.
I also have in place some volunteer poster people who are distributing posters around the town and local villages, which will continue through the season.
Backie

Turtle84

• Aka Tom
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 01:50:32 PM »
My team for Saturday
                         Alex
Liam fryatt Ryan fryatt matt c Yong
                 Clunan quigs
                          Stevo
Hillard             metts              jacek

The Fenman

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 01:58:22 PM »
The board out the front is faulty and a very bad design and I am not making excuses ha
I have also requested to the FOL to supply us with the boards for 1st, Res and U18s for the next couple of months and awaiting a reply from them.
On holiday this week as just moved house so having a bit of a break and also no internet so only managed yesterday to do a poster for the Merthyr game.
It should be well advistised with the KLFM though as we have a new sponsorship deal with them
And we should also have the banner on the back of the Lynn news again which says next game at the walks, which we havnt had for years ! Hopefully they will do it as agreed.
I also have in place some volunteer poster people who are distributing posters around the town and local villages, which will continue through the season.
Backie

If you can attach the match poster to a 'download' section on the website, people could be asked to print them off themselves and put up.   It would save the club a few quid, encourage a few people to get involved and feel they are helping out in a small way.  Maybe even offer a free ticket every now and then for people who do so......

THE DUKE

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 03:12:39 PM »
It seems to me that Backie is the public face of KFC where is our General Manager at one time you could not keep him off either this forum the press or the radio now a silence. He has two coaches with the team surely he has a little time to share his pearls of wisdom with us poor supporters.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 03:39:26 PM »
where is our General Manager at one time you could not keep him off either this forum the press or the radio now a silence. He has two coaches with the team surely he has a little time to share his pearls of wisdom with us poor supporters.

I don't know if the Club still has a General Manager:

Club Chairman: Stephen Cleeve
Venue & Events Manager: Clare Clifford
First Team Manager: Gary Setchell
Reserve Team Manager: Robbie Back
Club Secretary: Norman Caesar
Health & Safety Office: Nathan Hollands
Press Officer: Mark Hearle
Team Photographer: Tim Smith

Team Videographer: Paul Hampson

Webmaster: Robbie Back

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 03:55:27 PM »
It seems to me that Backie is the public face of KFC where is our General Manager at one time you could not keep him off either this forum the press or the radio now a silence. He has two coaches with the team surely he has a little time to share his pearls of wisdom with us poor supporters.

Seems to me at present that Backie is the only public face of the club.......Is there anybody (else) there?!

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 04:13:09 PM »
What happened to Colonel Sanders?  :laughcry:

It seems to me that Backie is the public face of KFC

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 04:52:25 PM »
Backie

If you can attach the match poster to a 'download' section on the website, people could be asked to print them off themselves and put up.   It would save the club a few quid, encourage a few people to get involved and feel they are helping out in a small way.  Maybe even offer a free ticket every now and then for people who do so......

You can download the poster here
http://www.kltown.co.uk/download-centre/

tazzywazz

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 06:41:10 PM »
I have heard on the grapevine that Claire has left the club.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 07:10:33 PM »
Is Nathan Hollands still involved at the Club as Health and Safety Officer?

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 07:36:39 PM »
Yes Nathan is still the health and safety officer

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 07:59:56 PM »
Yes Nathan is still the health and safety officer

I have heard on the grapevine that Claire has left the club.

Thanks Backie. Is Tazzy correct on this one?