Author Topic: King's Lynn v Merthyr on Saturday  (Read 11905 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: King's Lynn v Merthyr on Saturday
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2016, 07:12:47 PM »
It's amazing what a win and 3 points can do on opening day. Then again a defeat can totally deflate. Draw a tinge of disappointment but takes you to the 2nd game with hope.

Setch has done his work in the summer getting in the players he wants then the hard miles pre season in readiness for Saturday.  I have the faith we will get the 3 points on offer.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »
It will be a tough one and we really could do with someting positive to build on.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2016, 08:41:49 PM »
Oh my god all doom and gloom and we haven't kicked a ball yet ,I find it all unbelievable

Backie9

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2016, 10:23:41 PM »
Backie, if Setch is only assisting on a part time basis is he or who is taking the training of the first team squad. Do we assume that Mr Cleeve is in control of players who come in and who leave. In my opinion the complete silence on anything from Gary says it all. As I said in my reply to Rods post to me this is worrying. If you could ease my fears I would be very grateful
The Chairman is working on the commercial side and I might add he is working almost everyday on this and trying to get new buisnesss involved in the club etc
With Stephen doing more of this, Setch felt it was better for and the club to reduce his hours, but Setch has still brought in new sponsors and boards as well but his main entire focus is the team and squad, he will be the one who brings any new players in etc and he now has an excellent coach in Gary Mills to join Neil.
We have had a full size training game on the walks tonight and will hopefully bring both teams six points on Saturday !
Setch will do a blog next week sometime updating everyone and will also do his aftermatch interview on Saturday and update you all.
pretty sure we will have another forum once we get underway or a blog from chairman
I don't know why some of you are worrying everything will be fine once the season starts :))))))
Backie
Ps signed a new striker this evening Ben Baxter Hunt scored many goals in local lower league football, deserves a chance a higher football, im pretty sure will be a decent signing for us
Was going to sign for Downham but just got in before he signed for them ;)

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2016, 11:51:53 PM »
Thanks Buckie, that's cleared the air on several points. Well done on signing a new player.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2016, 08:53:59 AM »
Love your positivity Backie, No one can accuse you of being a half glass empty man.  I really hope your optimism is converted into results and performances.

Do we know if the first team have a full squad to select from with everyone back from Holiday and No injuries ?

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2016, 12:47:47 PM »
Backie' - once again many thanks for your input........Communication - just keeping us in the loop does really make a huge difference and its importance is easily overlooked!...........Let's us hope for a 6 point season opening Saturday!!

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2016, 02:12:13 PM »
Backie no new forum needed, we have one here, with your input maybe the forum can be a start for closer relations with trust and club? please continue to post and keep as many informed as poss with all things KLFC good luck for season ahead.