Author Topic: Respect  (Read 2856 times)

Badger

• View Profile
Respect
« on: August 19, 2016, 09:21:04 AM »
I am amazed at the lack of respect shown on this message board towards Mr Cleeve.  That is his name and how he should be addressed, unless of course he has said otherwise.  If so, I will stand corrected, if not I do not have to name names here who have in my opinion been rude, just read the forum, one in particular stands out.

Regards - Badger. (Mic Brock):   :oldman"

Barmy856

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Respect
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 10:54:15 AM »
I am amazed at the lack of respect shown on this message board towards Mr Cleeve.  That is his name and how he should be addressed, unless of course he has said otherwise.  If so, I will stand corrected, if not I do not have to name names here who have in my opinion been rude, just read the forum, one in particular stands out.

But respect is a two - way street, Badger. I find it disrespectful that MR Cleeve accuses people who won't drink in his lounge as being 'not true supporters'. Some of which, have spent years of their hard earned wages and leisure time following The Linnets up and down the country long long before his and MR Chapmans 'custodianship's'...... but that's just my opinion.   :oldman"

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 11:22:18 AM »
It is possible to be critical without being disrespectful?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 11:38:23 AM »
Respect is something that has to be earned.  With Somewhat of a chequered history our man. For me the jury is very much still out on him.

As a side issue, those 2/3 offers of sponsorship that were on his table Monday/Tuesday must be taking some weighing up.  Friday today.  Another week goes by. Tick Tock

LyricalLinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 11:56:26 AM »
Opinions and rudeness are two completely different things, and having an opinion against something someone does is not necessarily a right to be rude and disrespectful towards them. It's a bit playground-like to insult someone purely because they do something you don't like, in my opinion.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 04:41:11 PM »
Agree entirely that respect has to be earned but although differing in opinion(s) one can still be constructive...and civil?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 11:01:40 PM »

But respect is a two - way street, Badger. I find it disrespectful that MR Cleeve accuses people who won't drink in his lounge as being 'not true supporters'. Some of which, have spent years of their hard earned wages and leisure time following The Linnets up and down the country long long before his and MR Chapmans 'custodianship's'...... but that's just my opinion.   :oldman"

Where have those fans been the last 6 or so years? Surely if they supported the club they'd have attended regularly? But that's just my opinion.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 04:28:12 PM »

Where have those fans been the last 6 or so years? Surely if they supported the club they'd have attended regularly? But that's just my opinion.

what fans?