Author Topic: Matchday experience  (Read 1941 times)

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
Matchday experience
« on: August 19, 2016, 06:50:00 PM »
A few ideas:
School of the week. A school is invited to send pupils to a home game to act as ball boys/ ball girls and to play a five a side at half time.
Community heroes. Local groups/ individuals introduced to the crowd and applauded for the support they have given either as individuals or as a group within the community
Competitions. Not the dreaded cross bar challenge from Carrow Road but ball in a skip ( target practice).

I imagine that any potential shirt sponsor would like to be part of a group that is actively part of the community.
I just thought I might register for the Forum to add something that is just not criticism or protracted discussion about pints and burgers!!

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: Matchday experience
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:58:28 PM »
you are mr cleeve and i claim my £5.

Coastal linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 07:21:27 PM »
Sorry, you are not a prize winner!!

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 07:24:59 PM »
Good stuff...whether or not you are Mr Cleeve!

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 07:29:07 PM »
Potential shirt sponser coastal? i hope this is done and dusted by now,other ideas pretty good.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 08:51:01 PM »
you are mr cleeve and i claim my £5.

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 09:41:46 PM »
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
Was the match day experience enhanced today by the game on the tv,cheap beer and meeting the players? Did many take up the offer? :cheers:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”