• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

Eastleigh 3 King's Lynn Town 3
Saturday 4th September
Saturday 4th September
Vanarama National
Dag & Red 4 6 10
Chesterfield 4 6 10
Boreham Wood 4 4 10
Notts County 4 6 8
Grimsby Town 3 2 7
Woking 3 4 6
Wrexham 4 2 6
Altrincham 3 1 6
Halifax Town 4 1 6
Yeovil Town 3 1 6
Maidenhead Utd 4 0 6
Weymouth 4 0 6
Southend United 4 0 5
Stockport County 4 -1 5
Bromley 3 1 4
King's Lynn 4 -2 4
Torquay United 4 -5 4
Solihull Moors 3 -1 2
Wealdstone 4 -3 2
Eastleigh 3 -5 1
Barnet 4 -8 1
Aldershot Town 4 -5 0
Dover Athletic 3 -4 -12

Lynn came from behind twice to secure a league point after a disastrous start at the Silverlake Stadium.
Much as expected, Lynn welcomed back Malachi Linton and Joe Rowley with the two Michaels, Clunan and Gyasi, dropping to the bench.
The Spitfires, still without last season's leading scorer Tyrone Barnett gave a debut to midfielder Harry Pritchard, an August signing from Bradford City.
The first chance of the game fell to Lynn with Gold Omotayo's cross finding Ross Barrows but he couldn't get his shot away.
The next action of the opening minute was at the other end. A ball from Dan Bowry back to Paul Jones should have been cleared but the clearance lack pace and found Pierce Bird who, under pressure from Ryan Hill, tried to pass back to Jones but only succeeded in lobbing the ball home from over 20 yards to give Eastleigh their first goal of the season.
Seven minutes later and it was 2-0. Pritchard picking up the ball outside the area and curling a shot into the bottom corner.
Things looked to have taken a turn for the worse, if that was possible, when Omotayo picked up an injury on 21 minutes and had to be replaced by Clunan.
Despite the setbacks Lynn continued to look for a way back into the game and created two chances that might have been converted. Ethan Coleman just failed to get a proper connection on a Tyler Denton corner and Clunan missed when well placed from 12 yards.
The second half started with Brett McGavin replacing Bird and Lynn changing formation which produced a quick reply when a Clunan shot was deflected into the net on 49 minutes.
The scores we level on 68 minutes when the home defence failed to clear a Rowley cross, the ball finding Coleman who fired home from just inside the area.
Hill had an opportunity to restore the lead for the Spitfires with 15 minutes remaining but Hill, after a mazy run which saw him beat three players, he fired just wide.
The home side were not to be denied and Ben House put them back in front on 78 minutes heading home a Pritchard cross.
With four minutes remaining the scores were levelled once more, McGavin firing home a free kick after Munashe Sundire had been fouled.
Eastleigh: McDonnell, Hare, Boyce, Maghoma, Kelly, Miley. Whelan, Hesketh (Whitehall 70). Pritchard, House, Hill (Smart 79). Subs: Flitney, Low, Torniainen, Smart, Whitehall. Booked: Miley, Hesketh. Whelan, Boyce. Scorers: Bird Own goal 1, Pritchard 8. House 78
Lynn: Jones, Denton, Callan-McFadden, Bird (McGavin 46), Bowry (Fernandez 78), Coleman, Omotayo (Clunan 21), Linton, Sundire, Barrows, Rowley. Subs: Fernandez, Clunan, Gyasi, McGavin, Gascoigne. Booked: Coleman, Callan-McFadden. Scorers: Clunan 49, Coleman 68. McGavin 86
Attendance: 1789